What Is Garcinia Cambogia?
The Garcinia Cambogia fruit is native to India and Southeast Asia which is trade as natural food helps in the reduction of weight. It is a tropical fruit that is also referred to as the Malabar Tamarind. The fruits are safe to eat and the supplements have helped lots of people to lose weight whereas the evidence of its efficacy is mixed at this point. People say that it blocks your body’s ability to make fat as well as it puts the brakes on your appetite. Loss of excess weight helps you to keep blood sugar and cholesterol levels in check, too.
The fruit of the Garcinia Cambogia appears as a multilobed pumpkin and is green, yellow, or red in color. It is normally the size of a large tomato but it can grow to the grapefruit size. Its claim to fame is that extract supplements which can help to speed up weight loss, reduce appetite and boost exercise endurance. It consists of a compound called hydroxycitric acid that may inhibit an enzyme that aids your body to store fat as the fat burned as calories.
It can increase the level of the neurotransmitters serotonin which may enhance your good mood and reduce stress-related eating.
How Does Garcinia Cambogia Work?
- This is a natural diet supplement made from the rind of the tamarind fruit. it is a small, pumpkin-like fruit that is grown in certain parts of India. The interesting about this ingredient is that it is not a metabolic booster so you won’t get the normal nervous side effects that you would get with most diet products. The majority of people do not see any side effects at all as long as they buy a high-quality supplement.
- A powerful chemical Hydroxycitric acid is extracted from the fruit Garcinia Cambogia. This is a biochemical extract found in these tropical fruits which originate in Indonesia. This acid has many effects on the human metabolic system. It reduces the conversion of carbohydrates into fat which facilitates the natural burning of excess fat from the body and it potentially reduces the craving for food.
- Most of the studies have shown that it increases serotonin levels and therefore very good at improving mood as well as sleep patterns. This also makes it great for emotional eaters as serotonin is a neurotransmitter in the human brain that promotes a feeling good mood. By increasing serotonin levels, HCA helps to upgrade the mood and also suppresses the drive to react to stressful situations with food. As you eat less your body senses this which releases stores fat in your fat cells.
- Only buy a product that has the label clearly saying pure Garcinia Cambogia which contains at least 50 % HCA the active ingredient. The minimum dose required should be 500 mg – 1000 mg per capsule. The product should contain no filler ingredients.
- The best Garcinia Cambogia is created from the natural rind of the tamarind fruit. It is a small fruit grown in certain parts of India. This fruit is naturally high in anti-oxidants and that means it is a viable fat burner as well as an appetite suppressant. If you don’t actively change anything else in your life you should have no problem losing up to ten pounds in one month by taking this. You can also use added energy to work out, too.
- The supplement contains an active compound called Hydroxycitric Acid which is known for its appetite suppressant as well as fat-burning effects. These two factors make this product an effective weight loss aid where the people also have been impressed with this supplement, as we all know that feeling less hungry is a good way to lose weight.
- It helps to cure and eliminate depression as the increased serotonin levels help you to reduce the anxiety by uplifting your mood which also helps you keep your thinking flab out in the air.
How Much Should You Take?
There is no any standard dose when it comes to supplements. A recent post to evidence-based complementary research on the toxicity of the garcinia supplement at different levels. They concluded that no research had shown direct effects in levels up to 2,800 milligrams each day. The best dose to take will vary from person to person. People should always discuss their options with a medical person beforehand.