Wendy Williams was Born on July 18, 1964, in Asbury Park, New Jersey, U.S. She is an American broadcaster, media personality, businesswoman, and writer. she hosts the nationally syndicated television talk show “The windy Williams” show since 2008. she is graduated from northeastern university.
|Height||5 feet 9 inches (180 cm)|
|weight||175 pounds (79 kg)|
|eye color||Dark Brown|
Wendy Williams Weight loss journey
Food was disgusting to her when she was not in proper shape. she lost 25 pounds weight. After a period of overindulgence, she started cutting back and dropping pounds.
Diet plan for weight loss
- She loses 50 pounds on her 50th birthday by cutting off fatty foods from her diet. Her new diet plan includes lentil soup, meatless breakfast sandwiches, kale, avocado, and cauliflower.
- She quit fatty foods to keep herself healthy and in shape.
- she eats green vegetables, spinach, kale avocado, cauliflower. Wendy is a pescatarian.
- she maintains her weight by changing her diet plan.
- She eats burgers in raw green cabbage.
View this post on Instagram
- She never forgets to eat breakfast.
- she eats fruit, green juice, and a vegan version of a “sausage, egg and cheese English muffin as a breakfast.
- She avoids alcohol. she drinks a lot of water to moisturize herself.
- She starts her day with two green juice shots. she also eats a bowl of oatmeal with fruit or a breakfast sandwich of non-meat, but with the meat flavor.
She adds nutrition to her food. She takes lentil soup, greens spinach, kale, avocado, and cauliflower which are full of nutrition.
sometimes she eats fish.
Workout for weight loss
- As a workout, Wendy does pilates. she has a trainer for workouts. She maintained her weight .she really pushed herself on workouts to keep herself fit.
- She does Pilates, elliptical. She walks a lot for proper health.
- She feels better after doing certain workouts and continues to focus on maintaining her fitness.
- She wakes up at 5:30 am.
- During the workout, she makes sure that she sweat more.
- She takes a fistful of pills three times in a day.
Wendy Williams is a lovely and caring person. she is very kind. Her kindness melted many people. she is really much concerned about her weight. She was active since 1986.