Vidyut Jamwal is an Indian actor who is in a lot of action movies. He can be both a good guy and a bad guy. People know him as a commando because of the hit movie “Commando.” Many Indian boys who love the gym the most look up to him. In his interviews, Vidyut always talks about fitness and health.
If we want to be in good shape, we need to pay attention to what we eat, how much we work out, and how much we sleep. The diet is the most important thing, but it’s hard to keep up with.
Vidyut Jamwal Body Stats
- Height – 180 cm. (5′ 11”)
- Weight – 75 kg (165 lb)
- Chest – 44 inches
- Waist – 32 inches
- Biceps – 16 inches
Vidyut Jamwal Workout
It’s hard to believe that the action hero doesn’t like to spend long hours at the gym. Vidyut Jamwal goes to the gym three or four times a week to workout on his strength. Most of the time, he works out at the gym to strengthen his shoulders and legs.
Make sure you stay hydrated by drinking water or energy drinks while you work out before you start your workout or training routine. Also, don’t forget to warm up before you exercise, and make sure to cool down by stretching your muscles. This will help you work out or exercise without getting hurt.
Monday: Back & Biceps
- Row of Cable (3 sets, 5-6 reps)
- The T-Bar Row (2 sets, 12-15 reps)
- EZ-Bar Curls (3 sets, 8-10 reps)
- Hammer Curls (3 sets, 8-10 reps)
- Reverse Dumbbell Curls (2 sets, 12-15 reps)
- Pushups (3 sets, 8-10 reps)
Tuesday: Triceps & Chest
- Barbell Bench Press (3 sets, 4-6 reps)
- Bench Press at an Angle (3 sets, 4-8 reps)
- Pushdown (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Crossovers of cables (2 sets, 13 flyes)
- Skull Crushers (3 sets, 8-10 reps)
- The triceps pull back (2 sets, 12-15 reps)
Wednesday: Leg workouts
- Use the running machine (20 minutes)
- Dumbbell Lunges (2 sets, 8 reps for each leg)
- Reverse Dumbbell Lunges (2 sets, 8 reps for each leg)
- Stiff Leg Deadlifts (3 sets, 8-10 reps)
Thursday: Shoulder workouts
- Shrugs (2 sets, 12-13 reps)
- Side Lateral Raises (2 sets, 10 reps)
- Front Lateral Raises (2 sets, 10 reps)
- Sitting Dumbbell Press (3 sets, 6-8 reps)
- Straight Line (3 sets, 6-8 reps)
This is all about Vidyut Jamwal Workout.
Tips for Vidyut Jamwal’s Bodybuilding
To get big muscles and six packs, you need to do more than just work out hard. You also need to eat right. No matter how often someone goes to the gym, he won’t get the perfect biceps, abs, and shoulders if he doesn’t plan his meals.
Vidyut Jamwal’s Diet Plan
If we think about what we eat, the health of our whole bodies depends on what we eat. Like, you have to watch out for calories in your diet and a lot of other things, like, “What should we eat?” You must know that eating and sleeping are the two most important things for building muscle. Let’s look at Vidyut Jamwal’s eating habits.
Pre Workout Meal
- One banana
- One mango
- One whey protein scoop
- 250 milliliters of milk
- 50 g of granola.
Post Workout Meal
- 200 g of firm tofu
- whey protein, one scoop.
- 4 things that Idli and coconut do.
- 2 roti
- 1 Katori sabji
- 1 Katori daal.
- One plate of food
- 200 g of firm tofu
- Whey protein, one scoop.
- One roti
- Green sabzi one Katori
From the above diet chart, we can see what Vidyut eats in a single day. He eats about 6-7 meals a day, which keeps him feeling very fresh all day. His diet includes all macronutrients. He eats the right amount of protein, carbs, and fats. This well-balanced diet can give him all the nutrients he needs to get so big and strong.
He also has two meals that are different from the rest of his diet. Before and after a workout, he drinks a protein shake for both of these meals.
Also, read Adah Sharma’s Workout Routine, Diet Plan & Body Measurements.