Victoria Beckham was born on April 17, 1984, at Princess Alexandra in Harlow, Essex, United Kingdom. She is currently 47 years old and grown in Goffs Oak, Hertfordshire. She is best recognized as Posh Spice, is an English businesswoman, fashion designer, model, and singer. She became prominent among the all-girl band “Space Girls’ in the late 90s.
Beckham is a skilled multifaceted gorgeous woman, a mother, and an entrepreneur who owns a few of the world’s popular fashion brands. It is no uncertainty that Beckham is a perfect idol for young ladies to be inspired who want to build their identity on their own terms. She is also the author of two bestselling books.
Victoria Beckham Body Stats
|Height||5 ft 4 inch|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||7 US|
|Dress Size||2-4 US|
Victoria Beckham has an impressive body and she works to maintain it. Be it running for three miles daily or going to the gym with a trainer, she nevermore misses a workout. She also follows an appropriate diet and does not indulge in whatever foods she needs when she is on vacation. She also has some marvelous ideas on being herself, not aiming for completion and the fad diets. Read on to know it all!
Victoria Beckham Workout Routine
Victoria Beckham trains 5 days a week to be in a definite shape. She remains to change her workout routine and tries to incorporate something new every time.
- Victoria Beckham concentrates on workout toning, cardio, and strength training.
- She does pilates, dance-based cardio exercises, and yoga to stay healthy.
- Victoria Beckham connects her resistance training with dance-based cardio.
- She is regularly jogging and loves to jog daily.
- Victoria Beckham likes skipping and throwing trampolines.
- She loves to do outdoor activities, which involve her entire family such as water sports and going on bicycles with her children.
This is all regarding Victoria Beckham’s workout routine.
Victoria Beckham Diet Plan
Victoria Beckham attends a blood type diet that includes foods that are easy to digest particularly blood groups. The Victoria Beckham diet plan involves:
- The Victoria Beckham diet is a well-balanced diet consisting of 30% fat, 40% carb, and 305 protein. In a whole day, she eats 500 calories from heavy meals and 150 calories from snacks.
- Victoria Beckham’s diet plan involves fruits, nuts, vegetables, and seafood.
- She also loves oatmeal and salad. Victoria Beckham’s weight loss tea also involved in her diet plan.
- Victoria Beckham lives far apart from red meat but she is not vegan.
- She always takes 8 glasses of water every day.
- Her diet includes all the minerals and proteins needed to increase her body metabolism and maintain her energy levels.
- Victoria Beckham does not eat prepared foods and foods with high salt.
- She loves to cook at home for her children and normally eats roasted chicken or fish with vegetables at dinner.
- During the shoot, she keeps herself strengthened by snacking on fruits and nuts with green tea.
This is all regarding Victoria Beckham’s meal plan.
FAQ Regarding Victoria Beckham.
How does Victoria Beckham stay so slim?
Avocados are one of VB’s go-to food, in fact, that she has accepted to eating several per day. She stated that she “eats three to four avocados a day” and she credits them for keeping her skin healthy.
Who owns Victoria Beckham beauty?
Sarah Creal, Co-founder and CEO own Victoria Beckham Beauty.
What bread does Victoria Beckham eat?
Beckham explained that the family has decided to make Ezekiel bread a pantry staple, a type of sprouted bread that is made from processed grains and legumes.
Is Victoria Beckham vegan?
Victoria Beckham lives far apart from red meat but she is not vegan.
What collagen does Victoria Beckham use?
She adds its CP1 Pure Collagen Peptides powder to coffee or water and she also considers the fish oils, magnesium, and vitamin C with zinc. She needs vitamins for her hair and nails too and bases NAD+ by Elysium and she takes Skinade collagen drink which is really good.
What time does Victoria Beckham wake up?
She gets up early about 6 am and does an hour in the gym before the kids get up, then she gives them breakfast, and David or Victoria takes them to school which is mentioned in the Sunday Times.