Tibo Inshape was born on the 19th of Jan, 1992, in Toulouse, France. Tibo Inshape is a Youtube star, fitness model, and influencer gets known for his fitness model, and influencer gets known for his fitness videos, and various content. There are two youtube channels that Tibo runs. One is where he puts challenges, Vlogs, Trends, etc.
He achieved popularity with his workout videos on the channel. Now the number of Subscribers to his channel has passed seven million. Besides being a Youtube star, he is also an Entrepreneur and has a line of athletic wear named “Tibo Inshape”. He was involved in the ten most influential french statements by the magazine Liberation in the year 2016.
Tibo Inshape Body Stats
Tibo Inshape Workout Routine
Tibo is one of the most influential french fitness influencers you will ever see. He gives away a lot of knowledge about how you can keep yourself healthy and fit and stay strong. The videos often involve home workouts, weight training, abs workouts diet, and nutrition. However, Tibo gives a lot of exercises to others. Tibo mostly works and trains like any other Aesthetic bodybuilder performing lots of weight training and hitting abs.
Ensure that you are compatible with the routine and talking about the routine that Tibo does in the videos as you can watch yourself properly by going on Tibo’s Youtube channel. People believe if they train a lot with weights, they will get bulked up, which is not valid, as you will only harm your muscles. One hour of constant weight training is more than sufficient for you to provide an excellent body shape.
You can also do a single body part exercise train six days a week, as your body won’t be as tired as it will be in the superset workout, where the train will be more extra than a single body part. His workout routine includes:
Begin with a light warm-up which she can be any cardio machine from treadmill to stair masters. 10 to 15 minutes of cardio at a moderate pace is more than sufficient to get the blood flowing and keep you moving throughout the workout.
Follow a routine containing training four days a week and performing two body parts workouts in the weight routine. Now make assured you keep the weight high and reps low if you want to bulk up, and the opposite for getting ripped.
Reps: 6 to 8
Rest time: 1 minute
- Bench press to lat pulldowns
- Incline bench press to dumbbell rows
- Pec flyes to bend over rows
- Cable flyes to T-bar rows
- Chest dips to deadlift
- Kettlebell press
- Shoulder press to lateral raises
- Arnold press to delt flyes
- Front raises to cable flyes
- Shrugs to bent over lateral raises
- Biceps curls to triceps pushdowns
- Dumbbell curls to dumbbell overhead press
- Hammer curls to triceps extension
- Spider curls to skull crusher
- Preacher curls to tricep rope pushdowns
- Concentration curls to tricep dumbbell kickbacks
- Hack squats
- Leg press
- Leg curls
- Crusty lunges
- Stiff leg deadlift
- Hip thruster
- Hip extension
On Wednesday and Saturday, you can add strength training and weight exercise for the two days, Wednesday and Saturday. Workouts like that consist of compound movements such as deadlifts, snatch tire flips, and sled pull which will help your body get more strength.
Tibo Inshape Diet Plan
Tibo Inshape feeds primarily healthy and has his cheat days once in a while. The diet essentially contains protein, fiber, carbs, veggies, greens, etc. Tibo also likes whey proteins and does consume a lot. then there is another video where he showed a full meal.
FAQ Regarding Tibo Inshape
How much is Tibo Inshape Net worth in 2021?
- Tibo Inshape has a Youtube channel from which he has a net worth of $3.2 million dollars as of June 2022.
What is his horoscope sign?
- Tibo Inshape was born under a horoscope sign of Capricorn, which helped him achieve his career goals whereas his Chinese horoscope sign is Monkey.
Why is Tibo InShape famous?
- Tibo Inshape is famous as he is a YouTuber with an impressive fan base and he also has his own line of athletic wear called Tibo Inshape.
Also, read James Marsden Workout Routine & Diet Plan.
Last Updated on October 9, 2023 by anup