Tenoch Huerta is a Mexican actor, writer, and producer who has been in a lot of movies in Spain and Latin America. He is best known for playing Rafael Caro Quintero in the Netflix TV show Narcos.
Tenoch has been in many feature films and short films in Mexico. He is becoming more popular and interesting as he is said to be joining the Marvel Cinematic Universe in Black Panther: Wakanda Forever, the latest film in the Black Panther series.
Huerta is in great shape and will probably train harder than ever for his new role. We searched the web for information about Tenoch Huerta workout and diet, and this post is a summary of what we found.
What We Know Now
- Height: 5’8″
- Weight: 145 pounds
- Age: 41 years
- Birthdate: January 29, 1981
- Accolades: Winner of Best Actor at the Short Short Film Festival in Mexico City for his role in Alonso Ruizpalacios’s Café Paraiso, winner of Best Actor at the Ariel Awards for his role in Das de Gracia, and winner of the Mexican Academy Award for Da De Gracia.
Tenoch Huerta has been working in movies for a long time, and he sticks to the same fitness routine whether he’s at home in Mexico or traveling the world. Many people find it hard to stick to a fitness routine, but Tenoch has made working out part of his daily routine, so it’s become a habit instead of something he sometimes remembers to do.
Tenoch Huerta Workout Routine
Tenoch Huerta workout 5–6 times a week when he’s not on the road for a role. His workout routine is harder to keep up with when he travels, but he always finds a way to do some cardio or strength training, no matter where he is in the world.
Here is the workout plan for Tenoch Huerta:
Monday – Cardio
Tenoch Huerta starts each week with a 5-mile run outside, no matter if he’s at home in Mexico or working somewhere else. Cardio helps Tenoch keep his weight steady, burn fat, and improve his stamina so he can play many different roles.
Tuesday – Core
Tenoch’s best physical trait might be his rock-hard abs, which he works out several times a week to keep in shape. Here is a core exercise that he probably does:
- The ab wheel rollout (3 sets, 20 reps)
- The Russian twist on a medicine ball (3 sets, 20 reps)
- Flutter kick (3 sets, 25 reps)
- Woodchop cable (3 sets, 20 reps)
- Climber of mountains (3 sets, 30 reps)
- Plank jack (3 sets, 20 reps)
- Hanging leg raise (3 sets, 20 reps)
- Backward crunch (3 sets, 20 reps)
- Deadbug (3 sets, 20 reps)
- Side plank (3 sets, hold for 20 seconds per side)
- Sit up with straight legs (3 sets, 20 reps)
- V-up (3 sets, 20 reps)
- Hold the boat pose (3 sets, hold for 20 seconds)
Wednesday – Legs
Wednesday is Tenoch Huerta’s leg day. This is a heavy leg day program that works the glutes and hamstrings hard:
- Barbell squat (5 sets, 8 reps)
- Deadlift (5 sets, 8 reps)
- Leg extension (5 sets, 10 reps)
- Single leg press (5 sets, 10 reps)
- Leg curl (5 sets, 10 reps)
- Dumbbell lunge (5 sets, 10 reps)
- Goblet squat (5 sets, 10 reps)
Thursday – Back & shoulders
Tenoch works on his back and shoulders by doing a series of compound moves that work more than one muscle group at the same time. This helps him get the most out of his time and effort in the gym.
- Barbell row (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Plank (3 sets, hold for 1 minute)
- Push up (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Pull-up (3 sets, rep til failure)
- Lat pull-up (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Kettlebell swing (3 sets, 25 reps)
- Shoulder shrug (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Reverse fly (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Lateral raise (3 sets, 10 reps)
Friday – Run or Hike Outdoors
- On Fridays, Tenoch Huerta takes a break from lifting weights to go hiking or running. He likes to go on trips and see new places. When he does, he makes sure to meet people from different cultures and backgrounds.
Saturday – Chest
Tenoch Huerta works out his chest on Saturday, which is the last thing to mention. You can get sculpted pecs quickly if you do this heavy chest workout once a week:
- Incline dumbbell press (4 sets, 8 reps) (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Dumbbell pullover (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Bench press at an angle (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Chestnut (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Chest dip (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Switch cables (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Don’t do a push-up (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Decline dumbbell press (4 sets, 8 reps)
Sunday – Day of Rest
- Tenoch Huerta takes it easy and rests on Sundays. He might stretch or foam roll, but mostly he just takes it easy and lets his body heal.
Tenoch Huerta’s Diet
Tenoch Huerta eats very clean and rarely has a cheat meal. This helps him stay slim and sculpted. At every meal, he eats lean proteins like fish, turkey, and chicken, complex carbohydrates, and a lot of vegetables.
Tenoch eats three meals a day and healthy snacks like almonds, fruit, and fatty fruits like avocado sometimes in between.
Here is Tenoch Huerta’s diet:
- Black coffee
- Oatmeal with berries
- Fresh fruit
- Salmon or lean turkey ground
- Brown rice
- Seasoned vegetables
- Grilled steak
- Cobs of corn
- Baked potato
- Green salad
Also, read James Marsden’s Workout Routine & Diet Plan.
Tenoch Huerta probably takes a few supplements and vitamins to help him with his workouts, focus, and energy. This helps him keep his jacked body.
Here are some things Tenoch could do to improve his workouts and boost his immune system:
- Whey Protein
- Fat Burner
Tenoch Huerta has the acting skills to play any role, whether it’s a bad guy in the Marvel universe or a pot farmer in the show Narcos. We expect to see a lot more of the talented actor as he makes his name in the upcoming Blank Panther sequel. We’re looking forward to seeing what he does next in his career.