Taylor Lautner is a well-known American actor and model. His birthday is February 11, 1992, and he was born in Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States. He is best familiar with playing werewolf Jacob Black in The Twilight Saga movie series.
Taylor Lautner started his acting career playing bit characters in comedy series like The Bernie Mac Show (2003) and My Wife and Kids (2004). Before having voice characters in television series such as What’s New, Scooby-Doo? (2005) and Danny Phantom (2005). In 2005, he looked in the movie Cheaper by the Dozen 2 and starred in The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl in 3-D. Taylor also starred in the 2011 action movie Abduction. Here, Taylor Lautner’s Workout Routine, Taylor Lautner’s diet plan, Taylor Lautner’s Height, Taylor Lautner’s Weight, and Taylor Lautner’s Body Measurement are described in detail.
Taylor Lautner’s Body Measurement (Body Stats)
Talking about Taylor Lautner’s height and body weight. He stands at a height of 5 ft 10 inches and weighs around 76 kg. Moreover, he has black hair and dark brown eyes.
|Height||5 ft 10 inches|
|Chest Size||35 inches|
|Waist Size||29 inches|
|Biceps Size||14 inches|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
Taylor Lautner’s exercise does not mean hours in the gym. Taylor believes that every exercise program should not be longer than 50 minutes, with 15 minutes of abdominal workouts and 10 minutes of stretching.
Lautner does not execute lifting every day. He means that it’s not what your body requires. Do the exercise 3 days per week. For instance, on Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays.
Taylor Lautner’s Workout Routine
To maximize receives, Lautner regularly differs reps and the amount of weight he lifts. The severe your muscles are forced to adapt to a new routine, the severe they grow. Instead of always executing 3 sets of 8 to 10 reps. For instance, occasionally lower the weight and shoot for 4 sets of 15 reps.
Here is Taylor Lautner’s workout routine:-
Monday: Bench Press and Assistance Work
Within this routine, he strikes a bench press and assistance work routine.
Here’s Taylor Lautner’s bench press and assistance work routine:-
- Barbell bench pin (5 sets, 5 reps)
- Close grip tricep pin (4 sets, 15 reps)
- Dumbbell incline bench pin (3 sets, 8 to 10 reps)
- Dips (4 sets, 15 reps)
- Dumbbell triceps overhead addition (3 sets, 8 to 10 reps)
- Dumbbell incline chest flys (4 sets, 15 reps)
Tuesday: Deadlift and Assistance Work
On Tuesday, Lautner shows a deadlift and assistance routine by executing six different workouts.
Here’s Taylor Lautner’s deadlift and assistance routine:-
- Deadlift (5 sets, 5 reps)
- Cable rows (4 sets,15 reps)
- Lateral pulldowns (3 sets, 8 to 10 reps)
- T-Bar rows (4 sets, 15 reps)
- Dumbbell biceps curls (3 sets. 8 to 10 reps)
- Preacher crimps (4 sets, 15 reps)
Wednesday: Squats and Assistance Work
On Wednesday, Lautner shows a squat and assistance work routine focusing on major six workouts.
Here are Taylor Lautner’s squats and assistance routine:-
- Barbell back squat (5 sets, 5 reps)
- Weighted lunges (4 sets, 15 reps)
- Leg pin (3 sets, 8 to 10 reps)
- Box jumps (4 sets, 15 reps)
- Calf increases (3 sets, 8 to 10 reps)
- Hamstring curls (4 sets, 15 reps)
Thursday: Military press and Assistance Work
On Thursday, he strikes a military press and assistance routine. Each workout is shown for a total of 5 sets and 15 reps.
Here’s Taylor Lautner’s military press and assistance work routine:-
- Military press (5 sets, 5 reps)
- Dumbbell front shoulder lifts (4 sets, 15 reps)
- Barbell shrugs (3 sets, 8 to 10 reps)
- Face pulls (4 sets, 15 reps)
- Arnold pins (3 sets, 8 to 10 reps)
- Dumbbell shrugs (4 sets, 15 reps)
On Friday, he strikes a core routine by doing four different workouts.
Here’s Taylor Lautner’s core routine:-
- Weighted planks (3 sets, 1 minute)
- Reverse crunches (3 sets, 25 reps)
- Hanging leg lifts (3 sets, 15 reps)
- Weighted twisting sit-ups (3 sets, 10 reps)
Saturday and Sunday: Rest
On Saturday and Sunday, Lautner recovers and relax, and fills up his body with healthy, wealthy, and organic food.
Taylor Lautner Diet
Eating a lot of times per day is a rapid way to have a constant source of energy. Whether it is a meal or a protein snack, you should charge your body every 2 hours if you want to look like Taylor Lautner.
As proteins are very important to this type of diet. Lautner severely eats eggs, turkey meat, chicken meat, tuna, vegetables, and a lot of fish.
Here is Taylor Lautner’s diet:-
- Breakfast: Eggs, Oatmeal, Vegetables
- Lunch: Chicken breast, brown rice, avocado
- Dinner: Tuna steak, sweet potatoes, quinoa, vegetables
FAQ about Taylor Lautner Workout Routine and Diet Plan
How much did Taylor Lautner workout for Twilight?
Lautner eminently had to pack on 30 pounds of muscle to keep his role as Jacob Black for the second Twilight installment. And since then, he’s kept up his exercise to be ready for Breaking Dawn: Part Two.
What does Taylor Lautner eat in a day?
Taylor Lautner usually eats 8 meals a day. His diet consists of Eggs, Oatmeal, Chicken breast, brown rice, avocado, Tuna steak, sweet potatoes, and quinoa.
Who trained Taylor Lautner?
Jordan Yuam is the instructor of Taylor Lautner.