Tammy Hembrow was born on 22nd April 1994 (age 27 years; as in 2021) in Gold Coast, Australia. Tammy graduated from the Australian Institute of Fitness. Her father’s name is Mark Hembrow and her mother is Nathalie Hembrow. She has two sisters named Amy Hembrow and also Emilee Hembry.
Tammy Hembrow is an Australian Instagram star, Fitness Guru, and Youtube Personality of Gold Coast, Australia. She is renowned for her fitness videos and pictures on social media platforms. She was raised to fame as an Instagram mommy fitness blogger.
Tammy Hembrow Body Stats
|Height||5 ft 6 inch|
|Bra Size||33 B|
|Breast Size||34 inch|
|Waist size||26 inch|
|Hips Size||35 inch|
|Shoe Sze US||7|
Tammy Hembrow Workout Routine
Tammy Hembrow switches up her workout routine daily. She believes that by doing so the body keeps on guessing and does not force to do the same exercise regularly. She mainly focuses on her glute, leg, and upper body. Her workout includes:
She has six various kinds of exercises that help her to keep her glute toned.
- 3 rounds of Smith machine hip thrust 8-10 times
- 3 rounds of smith machine deadlift 8-10 times
- 3 rounds of single-leg placed leg press 8-10 times
- 3 rounds of the Bulgarian split squat with dumbbells 8-10 times
- 3 rounds of the alternating side lunge with dumbbells 8-10 times
- 3 rounds of cable kickback 10-12 times.
She works on glute-focused leg workouts using the Smith machine. It helps in isolating certain muscle groups. There are 8 sets of different exercises.
- 3 rounds of squat under tension 10-12 times
- 3 rounds of hip thrust 8-10 times
- 3 rounds of Romanian deadlift 10-12 times
- 3 rounds of curtsey lunge 10-12 times
- 3 rounds of side lunge 10-12 times
- 3 rounds of squat jump 15-20 times
- 3 rounds of kneeling squat 10-12 times
- 3 rounds of donkey kick 10-12 times.
These workouts Tammy Hembrow performs for legs.
Upper Body Workout
There are 7 sets of exercises.
- 3sets of seated dumbbell shoulder press 10-12 times
- 3 sets of Arnold press 10-12 times
- 3 sets of dumbbell side lateral raise 10-12 times
- 3 sets of the upright cable line 10-12 times
- 3 sets of cable front raise with rope 10-12 times
- 3 sets of cable triceps extension 10-12 times
- 3 sets of standing dumbbell triceps extension 10-12 times.
These are Tammy Hembrow’s workouts for the upper body.
Full Body Workout
Tammy accepts a cable for a full-body workout. She begins it with a warm-up on the stair master for 5-10 minutes so the blood pumps properly. There are 8 sets of activities.
- 3 sets of converse grip row 12 times
- 3 sets of cable squat 15 times
- 3 sets of glute pull over 12 times
- 3 sets of upright row 12 times
- 3 sets of single-arm lat pulldown 12 times
- 3 sets of bent above kickback 15 times
- 3 sets of hip abduction 12 times
- 3 sets of kneeling cable crunch 15 times
Tammy is a mother of two and hence, sometimes she is incapable to go to the gym. So, he does work out at home. She concentrates more on fat-burning workouts. There are 6 exercises.
- 4 rounds of jumping squat with kickback 15 times
- 4 rounds o fountain climber 20 times
- 4 rounds of burpees 10 times
- 4 rounds of skipping 20 times
- 4 rounds of cycle crunch 20 times
- 4 rounds of squat jump forward and back 15 times.
This is all about the workout routine of Tammy Hembrow.
Tammy Hembrow Diet Plan
The full meal plan of Tammy Hembrow is illustrated below:
- Tammy consumes a meal full of proteins, complex carbohydrates, and healthy fats.
- She consumes small meals every 2-3 hours
- Tammy Hembrow eats protein powder after her workouts which helps her to build the glute muscles.
- She prefers eating fruits like watermelon, strawberries, apples, grapes, blueberries, and pears.
- Tammy Hembrow favors baby spinach, broccoli, peas, and pumpkin in veggies.
- Besides protein powder, she eats chicken breast, turkey, fish, plant-based protein, and whey protein.
- She eats complex carbs like brown rice, oatmeal, and potatoes which give energy and replenishes glycogen levels. Sometimes, she loves to have digestive chocolate biscuits on weekends to satisfy her sweet tooth. She withdraws heavy sauces, seasonings, and sugar. This is all about the diet plan of Tammy Hembrow.
Also, know about Justin Compton’s Workout Routine & Diet Plan
Tammy Hembrow is a Fitness expert and also famous for pre-post pregnancy body transformation. She mainly focuses on her workout which helps her to gain a perfect body shape.
She is more concerned with her diet as she eats a meal full of proteins, complex carbohydrates, and healthy fats. She does not repeat the same workout regularly which is the reason behind her flawless figure.