Sylvia Hoeks was born on the 1st of June 1983 in a village in Maarheze, Netherlands, and gave about 14 years raising up there. Sylvia Hoeks endures one of the popular names in the Netherlands for years, especially on television. She expanded her school studies from a local high school and completed graduation from Maastricht Academy of the Dramatic Arts.
Sylvia’s debut came in the Dutch Film Staatsgevaarlijk in 2005 where she played a preeminent role. For her performance in the film Duska, Hoeks collected the Golden Calf Award for Best Supporting Actress at the 2007 Dutch Film Festival.
Sylvia Hoeks Body Stats
|Height||5 ft 9 inches|
|Hair Color||Dark Blonde|
Sylvia Hoeks Workout Routine
Sylvia Hoeks trains 5 days a week to be in great shape. She keeps increasing her workout routine and tries to incorporate something new every time.
Sylvia Hoeks workout includes:
- To get a great and healthy body, She gives sure to work at least five or six days a week.
- Sylvia Hoeks focuses on exercise toning, strength training, and cardio.
- She does yoga, dance-based cardio exercises, and pilates to remain fit.
- She is always jogging and also loves to jog daily.
- Also, Sylvia Hoeks loves skipping and throwing trampolines
- She loves to do outdoor activities.
- Her workout routine involves yoga, cardio: running, spinning, elliptical, or a combination of all three and pilates.
- It is also necessary to end the day in a healthy way, so she always ends her day with a set of sit-ups and stretches.
This is all about the workout routine of Sylvia Hoeks.
Sylvia Hoeks Diet Plan
Sylvia Hoeks is a foodie and likes to eat. She does not follow a special diet and believes in eating light food to stay in shape.
Sylvia Hoeks diet includes:
- She loves Mexican gourmet dishes plus cooks Mexican dishes at home,
- When she needed a diet for a role she would follow her favorite red meat and butter with meat and low-fat butter.
- She loves to eat with her family also friends.
- Sylvia Hoeks generally refrains from alcohol and beverages.
- Sylvia Hoeks’s diet plan involves fruits, vegetables, nuts, and seafood.
- She regularly drinks 8 glasses of water each day.
- Sylvia Hoeks is very special about what she wants she eats and keeps a good and healthy diet and also loves to cook her eats on her own.
- She withdraws junk food and often takes salads and soups throughout shoots.
- Sylvia Hoeks does not eat processed foods including foods with high salt.
This is all about the diet plan of Sylvia Hoeks.
Also, read Robin Wright’s Workout Routine & Diet Plan.
Sylvia Hoeks is a Dutch actress and previous model. Sylvia Hoeks does lots of exercises that help her to be in a perfect body shape. Her diet also incorporates healthy meals that really put her fit. Most of her fans also do the same exercise which helps them to be in a body form as Sylvia Hoeks.