Sofia Andres was born on the 24th of August, 1998 is a Filipina Actress, Commercial Model, as well as Social Media Star from Antipolo. She is recognized for her roles in TV shows like She’s Dating the Gangster, Forever, and Bagani. She is the child of Eric Caritativo Andres and Monette Morpi Alejandre. Sofia is the third daughter among the four siblings.
Her professional career began with a few modeling gigs but she soon gained bigger fame as an actress. As a great name in the modeling recess, Sofia is well informed that she needs to stay focused on keeping her body in shape and consuming a highly proteinaceous diet.
Sofia Andres Body Stats
|5 ft 7 inches
Sofia Andres Workout Routine
Sofia Andres does a kind of thing to stay in shape. These includes:
Sofia usually goes to the gym when she gains a lot of weight and for increasing or decreasing weight for the movies she appears in. She does the following activities in the gym.
- Seated overhead press: after choosing the weight, press the machine overhead. This machine works unusual for shoulders and back fat.
- Jump squats
- Dumbbell lunges
- Mountain climbers including a hands-on swiss ball, etc.
- Spinnin’ for indoor cycling: Sofia does this every day later she wakes us. She believes it an in a big way of working thighs out and toning leg muscles. She keeps 90 RPM on the spinning machines.
View this post on Instagram
After childbirth, Sofia constantly concentrates on doing more cardio than exercising at the gym. She does cycling each morning and feels that it is one of the best activities to do to stay healthy. Cycling does the following advantages to your body:
- Increase cardiovascular fitness
- Increase flexibility and muscle strength
- Decreases body fat levels
- Improves posture and coordination
Yoga is the best exercise to have the body fit and mind healthy. Sofia Andres trains yoga after she gave birth to her baby. She assumes that yoga not only strengthens and provides flexibility to the body, it also relaxes the mind and regulates stress levels, Yoga is a blend of spiritual also mental health. Other benefits include:
- Helps in back pain relief
- It can ease symptoms of arthritis
- Helps you sleep better
- Improves balance and flexibility
Yoga is highly suggested, as it works for mental health as well.
Walking or Jogging
Sofia has been involved in walking in her morning routine as it helps her be in fine fettle. 15 to 30 minutes of walking per day can do incredible changes to your body. It tones your body and also improves your mood. Take a look at these advantages of daily walking to get a clear picture.
- Lowers blood picture and the chance of heart disease
- Strengthens arms
- Tightens abdominal muscles
- Keep knee joints healthy
- Lowers the chance of a blood clot in the body
- Shapes your hips
- Relieves back pain
This is all about the workout routine of Sofia Andres.
Sofia Andres Diet plan
Sofia Andres always believes in consuming clean and healthy to stay in her best shape. Her diet includes:
- Fried fish: Fish is a great source of protein and nutrition. They include omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin D (6). It helps to consider the fat in the body.
- Pudding: Sofia loves to consume pudding as her dessert. She accepts sugar alternatives like Jaggery or brown sugar to minimize extra calories.
- Salad: Sofia eats salad with each meal, it makes her feel full and is very healthy to eat.
- Prawns: Prawn is another high protein source. It is also a fabulous source of selenium, phosphorus, copper, and magnesium in the diet. Prawns include high zinc levels that help in developing a healthy immune system.
- Crushed egg: The egg is a significant dietary intake. It fulfills the fat and protein elements of the body.
This is all about the diet plan of Sofia Andres.
Also, read Emi Wong Workout Routine.
Sofia Andres is a commercial model and also an actress from Filipina. Sofia is well conscious that she needs to stay focused on having her body in shape and eating a highly proteinaceous diet. She does lots of workouts which encourages her to be in a perfect body shape. Her diet also includes good food that really keeps her fit.
Last Updated on July 28, 2023 by john liam