When Sami Eskelin was 13, a friend took him to the gym and showed him how to work out. There were a lot of powerlifters and trained weightlifters in the gym. Eskelin started going to the gym, and over the next 15 years, he focused on powerlifting and a lot more in his bodybuilding career. We’ll talk about Sami Eskelin workout, diet, and supplements in this article:
What We Know Now
- Height: 183 cm – 6’0″
- Weight: 215 pounds (97 kg)
- Birthday: June 13
- Sami Esklein is a personal trainer and the co-owner of the company Get Lift3d.
Sami Eskelin likes to eat as many organic foods as possible as part of his diet. His workout plan is full of different kinds of activities. Bench presses, squats, and deadlifts are some of his favorite exercises.
Sami Eskelin Workout Routine
Sami Eskelin does the same workout routine all year long. On different days, he works on different muscle groups during each workout. Every three weeks, Eskelin changes how hard he trains between really hard, hard, and moderate.
Here is Sami Eskelin’s workout routine:
On Monday, Sam Eskelin does 5 exercises for his chest as part of his chest routine.
Here is what Sami Eskelin does for his chest:
1. Bench Press with a slant (5 sets, 10-15 reps)
2. The dumbbell fly (5 sets, 10-15 reps)
3. Dumbbell Press (5 sets, 10-15 reps)
4. Barbell Front Chest Raises (5 sets, 10-15 reps)
5. Chest Fly with Cables (5 sets, 10-15 reps)
On Tuesday, Eskelin does 5 different exercises for his legs as part of his leg routine.
Here is Sami Eskelin’s legs routine:
1. The Raw Squat (8 sets, 10-15 reps)
2. Single Leg Press (6 sets, 10-15 reps)
3. Straight Leg Deadlift (6 sets, 10-15 reps)
4. Lying Leg Curl (6 sets, 10-15 reps)
5. Walking Lunges (6 sets, 30 reps)
Wednesday: Biceps and Triceps
On Wednesday, he does a routine for his biceps and triceps that includes six exercises and an average of six sets and 10-15 reps for each exercise.
Here is what Sami Eskelin does to work his biceps and triceps:
1. The Tricep Press (6 sets, 10-15 reps)
2. Incline DB Bicep Curl (6 sets, 10-15 reps)
3. Cable Tricep Extensions (6 sets, 10-15 reps)
4. The Preacher Twists (6 sets, 10-15 reps)
5. Dips (5 sets, 20 reps)
6. Cross Cable Bicep Curls (6 sets, 10-15 reps)
On Thursday, Sami Eskelin does 7 different exercises for his back as part of a back routine.
Here is what Sami Eskelin does to his back:
1. Rows with weights (6 sets, 10-15 reps)
2. The Lat Pulldown (6 sets, 10-15 reps)
3. Cable Row with Alternating Grip (6 sets, 10-15 reps)
4. Shrugs (5 sets, 10-15 reps)
5. Rear Delt Raises (6 sets, 10-15 reps)
6. Pull-ups with different grips (3 sets, 20 reps)
7. Changing grips on chin-ups (3 sets, 20 reps)
Sami Eskelin does 5 shoulder exercises as part of a routine he does every Friday.
Here is how Sami Eskelin works his shoulders:
1. The Military Press (6 sets, 10-15 reps)
2. Barbell Row While Standing (6 sets, 10-15 reps)
3. Alternating Grip Lateral Raise (6 sets, 10-15 reps)
4. Military Press Seated DB (6 sets, 10-15 reps)
5. Front Cable Lateral Raise (6 sets, 10-15 reps)
Saturday: Powerlifting and functional exercises
On Saturday, Eskelin does 4 exercises that are part of his powerlifting and functional routine.
Sami Eskelin’s powerlifting and functional training routine are as follows:
1. Front Squats
2. The shoulder press
3. Jump Pushups
Sunday: Rest or do some light cardio
He rests and eats healthy foods or does a light cardio workout on Sunday.
Sami Eskelin Diet
Sami eats as much organic food as he can. He eats a lot of grass-fed beef, wild-caught fish, and organic free-range eggs.
Here is Sami Eskelin’s diet:
- Protein Shake
Sami Eskelin uses these supplements to help him gain muscle:
Sami Eskelin is looked up to as an example in the fitness world, and he has inspired a lot of people to go to the gym. He is always trying to get better.