Ryback Allen Reeves, “Ryback” is a well-known American professional wrestler. He is best famous for his time in WWE, performing under the ring titles Ryback and Skip Sheffield. His birthday is November 10, 1981, and he was born in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States.
One of the 8th finalists on WWE’s Tough Enough 4, Reeves later enlisted a development contract with WWE and combat in three of its development territories: Deep South Wrestling (DSW), Ohio Valley Wrestling (OVW), Florida Championship Wrestling (FCW). In 2010, as Skip Sheffield, he engaged in the first season of NXT, joined WWE’s prime roster as part of Nexus, and headlined SummerSlam before being sidelined due to a wound. Following his 2012 return as Ryback, he deadline multiple WWE pay-per-view matches, usually in contention for the WWE Title, and became a 1-time Intercontinental Winner before his free from the company in 2016. Here Ryback’s Workout Routine, Ryback’s diet plan, Ryback’s Height, Ryback’s Weight, and Ryback’s Body Measurement are described in detail.
Ryback’s Body Measurement (Body Stats)
He was talking about Ryback’s height and body weight. He stands at 6 ft 3 inches and weighs around 132 kg or 291 lbs. Moreover, he has bald hair and blue eyes.
|Height||6 ft 3 inches or 190.5 cm|
|Weight||132 kg or 191 lbs|
|Chest Size||48 inches|
|Waist Size||36 inches|
|Biceps Size||21 inches|
Ryback Workout Routine
Ryback is a well-known American professional wrestler born on November 10, 1981. He has massive bulky and lean muscles. He lifts the very heavyweight while executing the workout. His exercise routine consists of 5 days of activities and two days of rest.
The bulky wrestler has not won severe championships, but he was famous for his lean and muscular body and, of course, “Feed Me More.” Ryback executes heavy exercise and takes a proper diet to manage his body.
Ryback Workout Routine may include:-
Monday: Ryback Chest Workout Routine
On Monday, Ryback performs a chest routine by doing five different workouts.
Here’s Ryback’s chest workout routine:-
- Low Cable Crossovers: 4 sets with 10 to 15 reps
- Butterfly: 4 sets with 20 to 25 reps
- Dumbbell Bench Thumbs: 4 sets with 20 reps
- Barbell Bench Thumbs: 4 sets with 15 to 20 reps
- Dumbbell Flyes: 4 sets with 15 reps
Tuesday: Ryback Shoulders Workout Routine
On Tuesday, Ryback performs a shoulder routine by doing 4 different workouts.
Here’s Ryback’s shoulder workout routine:-
- Kettle Bell Thumbs: 4 sets with 15 to 20 reps
- Arnold Dumbbell Thumbs: 4 sets with 10 to 20 reps
- Barbell Rear Delts Rows: 4 sets with 15 reps
- Clean and Jerks: 5 sets with 10 to 15 reps
Wednesday: Ryback Biceps and Triceps Workout Routine
On Wednesday, Ryback performs a biceps and triceps routine by doing 5 different workouts.
Here are Ryback’s biceps and triceps workout routine:-
- Barbell Curls: 4 sets with 15 to 20 reps
- Hammer Curls: 4 sets with 15 to 20 reps
- Cable Preacher Curls: 4 sets with 20 reps
- Dips Machines: 3 sets with 20 reps
- Decline EZ Bar Triceps Additions: 4 sets with 20 reps
Thursday: Ryback Back Workout Routine
On Thursday, Ryback performs a back routine by doing 4 different workouts.
Here’s Ryback’s back workout routine:-
- Back Additions: 4 sets with 15 to 20 reps
- Barbell Deadlifts: 4 sets with 15 to 20 reps
- Inverted Rows: 4 sets with 15 to 20 reps
- Curve Over Arm Long Bar Rows: 4 sets with 15 reps
Friday: Ryback Legs Workout Routine
On Friday, Ryback performs a legs routine by doing 4 different workouts.
Here’s Ryback’s legs workout routine:-
- Standing Weight Calf Lifts: 4 to 5 sets with 15 reps
- Leg Presses: 4 to 5 sets with 20 reps
- Squats: 4 sets with 15 reps
- Hack Squats: 4 sets with 15 reps
Sunday and Saturday: Ryback Rest Day
- Rest day
Ryback Diet Plan
In regards to Ryback’s diet, he admires eating two protein shakes in a day. And he admires eating at least once every couple of hours, and these meals differ from steak to grilled chicken. It was once expressed that Ryback eats around 10 times daily, eating around 1000 to 2000 calories combining all of his meals.
FAQ about Ryback Workout Routine and Diet Plan
How many hours a day does Ryback workout?
- Ryback usually workouts for 3 hours a day. His workouts consist of Chest, Shoulder, Biceps, Triceps, Back, and Leg workouts.
What does Ryback eat in a day?
- Ryback usually consumes around 8 to 10 times a day. He did not trust in any dieting but tried to eat healthily. He favors complex carbs in his meals. Also, he admires brown rice, chicken, tuna, and turkey.
How many calories does Ryback eat a day?
Ryback usually eats 1000 to 2000 calories by combining all of his meals.