IFBB professional Ryan Terry is an internationally well-famed Men’s Physique competitor whose attainments include; Mr. Great Britain (2010), Mr. International (2010), UK National Champion (2013), and British Champion (2013). His birthday is November 17, 1988, and he was born in Great Britain, United Kingdom.
Ryan Terry finished fourth place in the Mr. Olympia Men’s Physique Showdown in 2015. Throughout his career, he has also looked in Men’s Health and severe commercials and fitness magazines. Here is Terry’s workout routine and diet plan to enhance his agility, timing, and strength.
Ryan Terry’s Body Measurement (Body Stats)
Talking about Ryan Terry’s height and body weight. He stands at 5 ft 10 inches and weighs around 83.9 – 88.5 kg or 185 – 195 lbs. Moreover, he has dark brown hair and dark brown eyes.
|Height||5 ft 10 inches or 177.5 cm|
|Weight||83.9 – 88.5 kg or 185 – 195 lbs|
|Chest Size||Not Available|
|Waist Size||Not Available|
|Bicep Size||Not Available|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
Ryan Terry Workout Routine
What is Ryan Terry’s Workout Routine? Ryan Terry began bodybuilding to increase his self-confidence and to enhance his general health. He got into fitness at a very young age, and his stepfather owned an old-school bodybuilding gym.
Terry has a good balance between cardio and weight training. He attempts to keep weight work into his routine as much as possible by adding high volumes with severe intensity.
Here is Ryan Terry’s exercise routine:-
Ryan Terry performs a back routine within this routine by doing 6 different workouts.
Here is Ryan Terry’s back routine:-
- Wide Grip Pull-Ups (4 sets, 12 to 15 reps)
- Wide Grip Machine Pull Downs (4 sets, 12 to 15 reps)
- Close Grip Pull Downs (3 sets, 12 to 15 reps)
- Close Grip Placed Rows (3 sets, 12 to 15 reps)
- Barbell Bent Over Rows (4 sets, 12 to 15 reps)
- Deadlifts (4 sets, 8 to 10 reps)
Tuesday: Arms and Abs
Within this routine, Ryan Terry performs an arms and abs routine:-
Here is Ryan Terry’s arms and abs routine:-
- Triceps Dips (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Single-Arm Tricep Cable Pushdown (3 sets, 10 to 12 reps)
- Skull Crusher (3 sets, 10 to 12 reps)
- EZ Barbell Curls (3 sets, 8 to 10 reps)
- Single-Arm Dumbbell Curl (4 sets, 8 to 10 reps)
- Hammer Curls (3 sets, 8 to 10 reps)
- Sit-Ups (4 sets, 50 reps)
- Side Oblique Twists (3 sets, 20 reps)
- Weighted Crunches (3 sets, 12 to 15 reps)
Within this routine, Ryan Terry performs a quads routine by doing 4 different workouts.
Here is Ryan Terry’s quads routine:-
- Squats (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Hack Squats (3 sets, 8 to 10 reps)
- Leg Press (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Leg Extensions (3 sets, 12 to 15 reps)
View this post on Instagram
Within this routine, Ryan Terry performs a shoulder routine by doing 6 workouts with an average of 3 sets and 3 to 15 reps.
Here is Ryan Terry’s shoulders routine:-
- Side Lateral Lifts (4 sets, 10 to 12 reps)
- Shoulder Press (3 sets, 8 to 10 reps)
- Straight Arm Front Raise (3 sets, 15 reps)
- Rear Delts with Cable Machine (3 sets, 15 reps)
- Front Shrugs with Olympic Bar (3 sets, 15 reps)
- Rear Shrugs with Olympic Bar (3 sets, 15 reps)
Friday: Chest and Abs
Within this routine, Ryan Terry hits a chest and abs routine by doing a total of 7 workouts.
Here is Ryan Terry’s chest and abs routine:-
- Incline Press with Olympic Bar (4 sets, 10 to 12 reps)
- Flat Dumbbell Press (4 sets, 10 to 12 reps)
- Cable Flyes (4 sets, 10 to 12 reps)
- Incline Dumbbell Flyes (3 sets, 12 to 15 reps)
- Straight-Leg Hanging Leg Lifts (3 sets to failure)
- Abdominal Crunches on Machine or Cables (3 sets, 12 to 15 reps)
- Cable Woodchop (3 sets, 15 to 20 reps)
Saturday: Hamstrings and Calves
Within this routine, Ryan Terry performs a hamstring and calves routine by doing 5 different workouts.
Here is Ryan Terry’s hamstring and calves routine:-
- Single-Leg Placed Hamstring Curl (4 sets, 10 to 12 reps)
- Stiff-Leg Lying Leg Curl (4 sets, 10 to 12 reps)
- Weighted Walking Lunges (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Placed Calf Lifts (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Smith Machine Calf Lift (3 sets, 30 reps)
On Sunday, Ryan Terry rests and refuels with heavy healthy foods.
Ryan Terry’s Diet Plan
Ryan Terry does not fear eating complex carbs such as brown rice, sweet potato, and oats. He consumes anything that comes as a single ingredient or is natural. He advises that “Overeating leads to bulking.”
- 1st Meal: 120g Oats, 30g Blueberries, 10g Almonds, and 30g of Whey Protein
- 2nd Meal: 3 Eggs and 2 slices of Granary Bread
- 3rd Meal: Tin of Tuna, 300g White Potato, and Mixed Salad/Vegetables
- 4th Meal: 200g Chicken Breast and 80g Dry White Rice
- 5th Meal: 300g Steak, 200g Sweet Potato & Mixed Vegetables
- 6th Meal: 200g Salmon and Salad
- Whey protein
Per Terry’s diet plan, he eats six meals of the day, but if you observe, there are small meals and snacks like almonds and severe other things.
“Failing to prepare is preparing to fail”
Also, read about Amanda Seyfried’s Workout Routine & Diet Plan
Last Updated on July 28, 2023 by john liam