Russell Westbrook is a professional basketball player who participates in the National Basketball Association. Russell Westbrook was born on November 12, 1988, in Long Beach, California. Russell Westbrook’s families are Shannon Horton and Russell Westbrook. Soon after his birth, the Westbrook family travels to Los Angeles. He has a younger brother, Renard, and both brothers were raised in the game by their fathers, who set up training for both of his sons to learn the nuances of the game.
He is a six-time NBA All-star and two-time NBA All-Star match. Most relevant player (MVP), winning consecutive awards in 2015 and 2016. He is also a part of the All-NBA team six times and has led. League in scoring in 2014015. Westbrook played college basketball for the UCLA Bruins and received third-team all-conference honors in the pac-10.
Russell Westbrook Body Stats
|Height||6 feet 3 inch|
|Biceps size||19.3 inches|
|Breast size||44 inches|
|Waist size||32 inches|
|Hip size||39 inches|
Russell Westbrook Workout Routine
When it comes to training, Russell is so secretive. But we know that he concentrates on speed and explosive practice. This is the one thing that presents him as one of the most entertaining NBA players to watch. Russell could be about the middle court, compared to a slam dunk show only a second later.
- Physioball Dumbell chest press 6-10 reps and 4 sets
- Single leg dumbbell curl-to-press 8 reps and 3 sets
- Walking dumbbell push-up top row; 8 reps and 4 sets
- Dumbbell squat jump; 8 reps and 4 sets
- Plate Jump 8-12 reps, 4 sets
- Frog squat jump 8-15 reps, 4 sets
- Box squat jump 8-12 reps, 4 sets
- Dumbbell swing threw jump 6-10 reps and 3 sets
- Standing triple jump 4-8 reps, 3 sets
- Finger clean 3-6 reps, 4 sets
- Dumbbell jerk 8-10 reps, 4 sets
- Ravers 15-25 reps, 3 sets
- Concentric box jump 6-10 reps, 4 sets
- Long box jumps 4-8 reps, 3 sets
Point Guard Workout
- Dynamic Stretching warmup: 5-10 minutes
- In the box dripping 2 x 2 minutes
- Bust out and also retreat dribbling 2 x 1 minute
- 2- minute combo go weak hand finish x 1 sets
- Step back crossover to floater finish 3 x 6 minutes
- Ball screen including turning the corner 2 x 5 shots
- Ball screen also pull-up jumper 2 x 5 shots
- Ball screen refusal 2 x 5 shots
- Feeding the post passing 2 x 8 minutes
- Combo move partner exceeding 2 x 1 minute
- Static stretching 5-10 minutes
This is all about the workout routine of Russell Westbrook.
Russell Westbrook Diet plan
The Rusell Westbrook diet is not a short-term meal plan, but more member of a sustainable lifestyle. Russell is arguably the most dangerous player in NBA history. He does sure to eat and train right every day, so he can stay in form throughout the year. His diet includes:
Russell gives great attention to carbohydrate time to ensure maximum energy before a workout and most muscle recovery after a workout. The only time of the day that Russell eats through workout days is for the breakfast in the morning.
By eating carbs only for breakfast, pre-workout, and post-workout- Westbrook ensures that he will have fast muscle growth, maximum energy, and cannot store any body fat. Carbs are significant for pre-workout energy, post-workout muscle recovery, and blunting insulin levels. His diet plan includes:
- Breakfast: 7 eggs whites, 1 whole egg, 2 tablespoons cottage cheese, 2 brown rice, some goji berries.
- 2 powerful each-natural testosterone boosters
- Lunch- 5 oz chicken breast, 5 oz. sweet potato, 2 cups veggies, and also teaspoon olive oil
- Workout meals: 4-6 ounces ground turkey, 2 ounces brown rice, avocado, 1 cup green beans, and also 1 cup broccoli
- Lunch; 1 scoop whey protein and a considerable handful of raw almonds
- Dinner; 5 ounces grilled salmon, including 1.5 cups of boiled coconut oil.
- Late Night: 5 oz cottage cheese, 1 scoop casein, almonds butter, and stevia extract processed in the blender.
This is all about the diet plan of Russell Westbrook.
Russell Westbrook is an American professional basketball player who focuses on speed and explosive practice. His workout is the main reason behind his fitness. He is also one of the fitness freaks. He pays great attention to his diet also which helps him to remain fit. If we could just take one thing from him then it would be this: Every day you need to give it you’re all.
Also, find Roger Snipes Workout Routine and Diet Plan