Rhonda Patrick Body Stats
|Height||5 ft 7 inches|
|eye color||light brown|
Rhonda Patrick workout
Rhonda Patrick actively performs exercise weekly.
Rhonda especially likes to run for endurance training. To improve muscle insulin sensitivity and to boost mitochondria biogenesis. She performs this training.
Rhonda goes for spinning classes or squats jump to improve the intensity or to staving muscle aging.
She also does high-intensity training to boost mitochondria biogenesis. when she feels that anxiety hits her, she especially goes for a 3 mile run about 3×per week.
To improve the intensity, Rhonda likes to go for spinning classes or squats jump. It also helps in the staving of muscle aging. She performs lunges, squats, and other weight lifting exercises for strengthening.
Dr. Rhonda Patrick performs aerobic exercise and strength training combined for the improvement of healthspan.
Rhonda Patrick Workout
Rhonda improvement supplements are listed below:
- She takes a multivitamin 1 capsule daily.
- She also takes vitamin D named throne research daily.
- She consumes a magnesium of 120 mg daily.
- She also consumes fish oil,4 grams daily which are currently unavailable.
- Furthermore, to improve her health, she takes probiotics and omega -3 phospholipids.
Patrick additional supplement
Rhonda consumes ubiquinol named pure encapsulations ubiquinol 20mg per day.
- she intakes vitamin K2 of 45 mg per day.
- For life extension, she consumes pyrroloquinoline Quinones of 20 mg daily.
Rhonda Patrick Diet strategies
- Rhonda eats within 8 or 10 hours typically depending upon her timetable.
- She avoids carbohydrates in her diet and loves to consume whole grains such as oats.
- She intakes raw vegetables more which is enriching with micronutrients and pre-biotics fibers.