Raheem Sterling is a pro football player from Jamaica. He was born in Kingston, Jamaica, on December 8, 1994. Phillip Slayter and Nadine Sterling had Raheem. There are three of them. He has no wife. Sterling is a father of two. He played for the first time for the England National Team in 2012. His shirt number is 10. “The Brothers Grimsby” was the first movie he made.
Raheem Sterling is about 170 centimeters tall, or 5 feet 7 inches tall. He weighs 69 kilograms, which is about 152 pounds. His hair is black in color. His eyes are a dark brown color.
Raheem Sterling’s Body Measurements
Below are all of Raheem Sterling’s body measurements, including his weight, height, chest, waist, biceps, and shoe size.
- Height in Feet: 5 ft 7 inches
- Height in Centimeters: 170 cm
- Weight in Kilogram: 69 kg
- Weight in pounds: 152 pounds
Raheem Sterling Personal Details
- Complete Name: Raheem Shaquille Sterling
- Nicknames: Raz
- Birth Date: December 8, 1994
- Place of birth: Kingston, Jamaica
- Nationality: Jamaican
- Job: Professional footballer
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Hair Color: Black
Raheem Sterling’s Relationship History
- Melissa Clarke
- Analicia Chaves (2015)
- Paige Milian (2015)
Raheem Sterling Career Highlights
- England’s national team made its debut in 2012.
- Position: Midfielder
- National Team Short No.: 10
- First movie: The Brothers Grimsby (2016)
Raheem Sterling Facts
- Raheem Sterling’s leg is covered with a tattoo of an M16 rifle.
- He was born in Jamaica, but when he was five, his family moved to London.
Also, read Lewis Hamilton Height, Weight, Body Measurements & Other Facts
To Everyone, We Talked About Raheem Sterling Height, Weight & Body measurements. Please tell your friends about this post and keep coming back to this website to learn about the lives and fitness of famous people.