Grown American Superfood is America’s home-built superfood brand that depends on the farm-to-table concept. The producer claims they increase the ingredients on their farm and operate them in their formula.
This Grown American Superfood review aims to analyze the facts behind these claims. But also to discover the actual nutritional value of the superfood blend. However, the result is quite well sold and familiar in the USA due to its farm-to-table concept. It has also collected some high reviews from the users. Therefore, with its more extraordinary claims and familiarity, it obtains essential for us to explore the truth behind this severely acclaimed America’s supposedly particular green superfood.
What is Grown American Superfood Powder?
Grown American Superfood powder is an everyday nutritional supplement drink built and sold by Van Drunen Farms. However, the result is claimed to be drawn up with natural ingredients spread and culture in the local farms admitted by the company and local farmers.
Due to this advanced method employed for the ingredients used, the result is claimed to be released from any pesticides and GMOs. And builds a natural organic superfood powder with 30+ biological Fruits and Vegetables in every scoop, making it trouble-free and nutrient thicker than Juicing, and has just 25 Calories.
However, the producer supplies this formulation method as a modern feature and USP. Though it is not stylish, it is still an eminent method that makes us seriously consider its obtained benefits to the product.
Grown American Superfood is usually looked at online with severe keywords such as Grown in America Superfood, Great American Superfood, American Grown Superfoods, and American Natural Superfood.
However, due to this generally, in name, severe other producers are catching their customers and in all likelihood also distributing unworthy products. So it is not only crucial to know about the real Grown American Superfood and confirms its credentials. But also make sure that if the buy decision is built, it should be done only from the official site.
Who manufactures Grown American Superfood?
This superfood is a familiar green superfood drink in the USA assembled and sold by Grown American, the USA’s renowned supplement brand. And the company is dependent on Pueblo, CO, and is approved for its use of ingredients increased on the local farm. In the same kind, all the ingredients are grown on the company’s family-owned farm. Therefore no one can query the standard of the ingredients.
Grown American Superfood Ingredients
Grown American Superfood powder is a differ-nutritional superfood drink that is drawn up with 30 farm-grown ingredients that may include leafy greens, fruits, vegetables, and sprouts. All the elements are biotic, non-GMO, and pesticide-free.
- Spinach: However, it is a better source of iron, calcium, and vitamin C that is a trouble-free way to obtain maximum nutrients.
- Kale: This green element is wealthy in vitamin K, calcium, and antioxidants.
- Barley grass: However, this barley grass is a better source of amino acids and antioxidants.
- Wheatgrass: Being wealthy in iron and potassium, wheatgrass is advantageous in increasing immunity and gut health.
- Alfalfa grass: Along with being an excellent source of iron and phosphorous, it is also a scarce source of K4 nutrients.
- Strawberry: However, it is very rarely familiar and wealthier in vitamin C than oranges.
- Blueberry: Being tasty, the fruit is filled with nutrients such as antioxidants, Vitamin B6, and C.
- Cranberry: However, this fruit supports controlling high blood pressure and keeping the urinary tract healthy.
- Cherry: It may support increasing healthy sleep and people with arthritis.
- Broccoli: However, this is a severe nutritional vegetable filled with maximum nutrients.
- Carrot: Being a rich source of vitamin C. It is also a better healer for the eyes.
- Celery: Being wealthy in enzymes and antioxidants, celery helps attach a crunchy texture.
How does American Grown Superfood work?
Grown American Superfood claims to help in recovering. And whole health through its different types of fresh and organic elements used in the formulation. Nutrients supplied by this superfood drink provide healthy bone density, glowing skin, and increased energy levels. Omega-3 established in this supplement gives you better mental and cognitive health.
Pros and cons of Grown American Superfood
- The element has a severe amount of greens, veggies, and fruits
- However, it may include sprouts that are rarely established in green superfood powders
- All the details are increased in company-owned farms
- The supplement is non-GMO, free from soy, dairy, and artificial
- Supplement taste decent with apple flavor
- However, it is worth relatively high compared to other drinks
- Complaints by buyers toward the earlier purchase method
Grown American Superfood side effects
However, the supplement is a well-familiar blend of fresh and biotic elements that are increasing on the family-owned farm; therefore company’s claim about no side effects is possible to digest.
Although being on the safer side, you should not drink it un-occupying stomach as being prepared with raw ingredients might guide to digestive issues in the initial days. However, you might also go through the element list to examine if you are not allergic to any of them.
Last Updated on October 11, 2023 by anup