What Is Adipex-P?
Adipex-P is the trade name for phentermine diet pills which works by inducing the body in order to respond in the way that it naturally responds to stress, which triggers a flight or fight response. It is also a drug that works in your brain to lessen your appetite and help to lose weight.
How does Adipex-P works?
It affects the body’s central nervous system as it acts as a stimulant. It sends signals to the brain that cause it to feel as if the stomach is full by suppressing the appetite. Any type of stimulant also helps a person to burn the calories more quickly and using this pill can also help a person to increase their metabolism. This is the reason why they are so effective and used by many, mainly those at risk because of their obesity.
Some who are very overweight have a higher risk of diabetes or high blood pressure and other cardiovascular concerns so that medical intervention is necessary. If they buy Adipex then these diet pills help them to keep their weight under control and ensure their overall health. Diabetes, high blood pressure, and other problem are caused by severe obesity which is serious and may even be fatal if untreated.
Dose Of Adipex-P
- When the capsule is taken for obesity by adults, the typical starting dose is 15 to 37.5 mg by mouth 1 to 2 divided doses.
- When the tablet is taken for obesity by adults then the starting dose is 8 mg by mouth three times daily.
Adipex-P stimulates the weight loss process by controlling the hypothalamus so that it does not soak up the satiety hormones which include serotonin and norepinephrine. This influence keeps hunger pangs at bay which helps you feel full for longer durations. It is recommended for people with a BMI over 30 because it suppresses the appetite that spikes the metabolism and elevates the energy levels.
When you lose weight, the risk of health issues also decreases as it keeps the individual motivated, working out is easier than when you are simply dieting. It also curbs the appetite, keeping away hunger. The dosage is prescribed by your health practitioner whereas you have to take the pill twice a day once in the morning and once in the afternoon. Keep this drug on your tongue and swallow it with the help of water once it starts dissolving.
The side effects of Adipex-P develop when the drug is overused. If you have any medical condition such as diabetes or cardiovascular problems then it is recommended to inform your health practitioner. This supplement is also not advisable for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding. Its side effects are:
- nausea and vomiting
- mood changes
- bad taste in the mouth
- addiction to the drug
- irrational anger
- uncontrolled muscle movement
- shortness of breath
- skin rashes
- upset stomach
- change in sexual desires
- increased sensitivity
The cons of Adipex-P can be managed if the dose of these pills is altered and it is best to discuss all your reservations with your health provider as the pros and cons vary from person to person.
Tips for Adipex-P
- Take in the morning before breakfast. Don’t take close to bedtime as it causes trouble sleeping.
- You might feel dizzy for the first few days while taking Adipex-P. Also, avoid driving or doing other tasks that require your focused attention.
- Avoid Adipex-P if you are a pregnant woman. Use a birth control method while taking the medication and also tell your health care provider that you are pregnant.
- Do not drink alcohol while you are on this drug as it can make the side effect worse.
- Tell your health care provider about all the medications you are taking before starting the Adipex-P. The doctor will need to make sure they can be taken together.
It’s also imperative that you never mix Adipex-P with other medications mostly the MAO inhibitors such as Parnate which can result in a very dangerous drug interaction that can be hazardous for our health. If you are taking other prescription medications, you may want to speak to the doctor rather than trying to buy Apidex-P online without a prescription so you know that you are taking it safely without any effects. Other medications that should be avoided include diet drugs which can cause rare but fatal lung disorders known as pulmonary hypertension.
Last Updated on July 28, 2023 by john liam