Celeb health

Pia Miller Workout Routine & Diet Plan 2023

Pia Miller workout routine

Pia Miller is a well-known Chilean-born Australian fashion model, actress, and television presenter. Her birthday is November 2, 1983, and she was born in Vina del Mar, Chile. Pia Miller came to prominence after achieving Dolly’s annual modeling competition. She later finished in the second series of Search for a Supermodel.

Miller has looked into severe advertising campaigns for brands like Myer and Mossimo. She became the co-presenter of Qantas’ in-flight entertainment events in 2010 and was called the first Australian celebrity tourism ambassador for Chile in 2014. How pia keeps her fit and healthy? Know about her secret workout routine and diet plan

After taking acting sessions and presentation sessions at the National Institute of Dramatic Art in 2009, Pia Miller became a host of the travel show Postcards Victoria. And built guest appearances in many television shows like East-West 101 and Neighbours. In August 2014, Miller was added to the regular cast of Home and Away as Katarina Chapman. She built her screen debut in February 2015.

Pia Miller Body Measurement (Body Stats)

Height175 cm (5’9″) or 1.75 m
Weight60 kg
Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hip in inches)36-27-38
Shoe Size9 (US)
Eye ColourDark Brown
Hair ColourDark Brown

Pia Miller Diet Plan and Workout Routine

As you might have predicted, Pia Miller has not given up on her fitness objectives in 2018. Instead, she has altered them to suit her requirements. Here, you can have a look at her accurate diet plan and know why meditation matters severely to her, sometimes then striking it difficult in the gym.

Also read about Ali Oetjen’s Workout Routine & Diet Plan

Long-Lasting Diet Secret

However, the huge diet secrete of the star is to obey the classic 80/20 rule because she has been obeying it for a while now. She consumes healthy and wealthy foods 80 percent of the time and indulges the remaining 20 percent of the time. Her meals severely consist of healthy and wealthy options such as leafy greens with chicken and having healthy fats that express avocado on toast in her book.

Pia Miller diet plan
Pia Miller

Diet Plan

Breakfast: The stunner gets up at 7 a.m. normally and has a cup of coffee to get began with her day. Then she has porridge and berries in breakfast (if it’s winter) or opts for avocado with Sonoma sourdough toast. In case she plans to shoot throughout the day, she opts for a filling green smoothie.

Lunch: During lunch, she admires having a salad with a protein like poached chicken. If she is in a hurry, she opts for a rapid fix of avocado on toast with salt, pepper, and a bit of lemon. Sometimes, she ends at Orchard St or Cali Press to love a smoothie, juice, or one of their T/A salad bowls and a bit of chocolate.

Dinner: The family has dinner around 7 p.m. She admires ready dinner for her husband, and her kids and her specialties, such as pasta and salmon with pulped sweet potato and some greens, a healthy maxi bowl, or a chicken and veggie soup. Sometimes, she loves some red wine with dinner and does not stress about it.

Snacks: However, she admires having coffee or herbal tea rather than snacks in severe cases. But when she is in the mood to indulge, she admires munching on fresh fruits, nuts, or a row of chocolate.

Health and Fitness Secrets

Pia Miller believes that health and fitness are more severe than just smashing out for hours at your gym. However, it also means having a brisk move along the coast or obtaining a good yoga session.

It can also mean spending some time in a meditation workout, where she can live stillness for a while. She has been a lover of medication since her Home and Away (1988-Present) days. And admits to meditating in the middle of the scenes whenever she had the time.

“My fitness routine is fairly light based on the fact that between effort and the kids. I don’t have a severe of extra time. I practice and make a yoga session once a week, and the rest I’ll do on my mat at home,” she spoke.

Her attitude towards health and fitness has also bartered over the years. However, these days, she’s a great believer in balance in every area of her life.

“I think as you get older, you begin to become a little severe confident with who you are as a person. You do not fret as severe about the little things because you begin to realize what matters most your health, your family/children’s health, and of the route your happiness,” she described.

Also read about Selena Gomez’s Workout Routine & Diet Plan