Paulo Dybala is a Young Argentine football player who performs for the Argentina National Team and for the Italians as a forward. He also has got nicknamed “La Joya” because of his artistic style of pace, talent, play technique, and eye for goal. He is considered one of the most qualified footballers in Argentina. Paulo has always been a very capable and skilled player and his technique and the ability to control the ball in any situation make him a special player.
Paulo Dybala is born on November 15, 1993, as Paulo Bruno Exequeli Dybala to a father named Adolfo Dyabal and mother Alicia de Dybala in Laguna Larga, Cordoba whereas his mother is an Argentine soccer player. Dybala received his Italian citizenship on 13 August 2012. Paulo stayed in Italy and entered Juventus for a five-year contract in June 2015 and wore 21 shirts before worn by Italian legend Andrea Pirlo.
Paulo Dybala Body Stats
|Height||5 feet 9 inch|
|Chest Size||38 inches|
|Waist size||32 inches|
Paulo Dybala Workout Rouitne
His workout routine includes:
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday Paulo Dybala Workout
- Dumbbell bench press as a warm-up about 8 reps 2 sets
- Twists of 10 reps 2 sets
- Leg raises of 15-20 reps 2 sets
- Dumbbell bench presses about 8 reps 3 sets
- Dumbbell rows of 10 reps 3 sets
- Alternating dumbbell curls about 5 reps 2 sets
- Hammer cirls of 5 reps with each arm 3 sets
- Dumbbell shrugs of 22-25 reps 2 sets
- Dumbbell front raises about 15 reps 2 sets
- Shoulder presses of 10 reps
- Triceps pushdowns of 10 reps.
- Bicycle crunches of 10-12 reps 3 sets
- Planks withhold 3 sets
- Oblique crunches of 10-12 reps 3 sets
- Russian twists of 12 reps 3 sets
- Hanging leg raises about 10 reps 3 sets
- Weighted sit-ups of 10-12 reps 3 sets
- Lunges of 12 reps 3 sets
- Leg raises of 20 reps 2 sets
- Hamstring leg curls about 12 reps 3 sets
- Barbell squats of 12 reps 3 sets
- Inchworm of 10-12 reps 3 sets
- V-ups of 12 reps 3 sets.
Saturday and Sunday
This is all about the workout routine of Paulo Dybala.
Paulo Dybala’s workout Tips
- Work your core before the exercise of the feet, the core will enhance activity.
- Follow a well-balanced diet to stay strong and fit.
- Constantly include Abs Workout in your routine. This is the health regime of Paulo Dybala.
Paulo Dybala Diet plan
Paulo Dybala diet plans include:
- He takes several assisting of proteins
- He consumes anti-inflammatory foods.
- They eat good fat foods and wildly caught fish. This is all about the diet plan of the Paulo Dybala diet plan program.
Paulo Dybala is one of the very talented and skilled players. He is a fitness fanatic and treats his body very well with a balanced diet and regular intense exercise sessions. He prefers to do weight training and likes to work on his roots before going for his leg exercises.
He always follows a well-balanced diet to stay fit and healthy as well his routine workouts also help him to be strong. He is such an inspiration to all of us as in this young age also he has made his body and remain so fit.
If we could just take one thing from him then, it would be this: Bad things happen, to me or anyone, difficult times in life, but you have to keep going- Put the mask on like Gladiators do and fight every battle.
Also, read about Philippe Coutinho Workout Routine & Diet Plan