Oksana Grishina has always been good at sports. Grishina started doing gymnastics for a living when she was 10 years old. Her interest in fitness grew as she went to school, where she was also told to start lifting weights. Since then, she has won three Ms. Olympia trophies and become one of the most well-known people in the fitness industry. We’ll talk about Oksana Grishina workout, diet, and supplements in this article:
Her family moved a lot when she was young, and where she grew up, there were no gyms. When the first gym opened in 2002, one of her first jobs was as an aerobics and fitness instructor.
Oksana ended up working in sports clubs for a long time as a trainer and manager. She was named the “Best Non-Olympic Sportswoman of the Year” in 2005 and 2006. She got her IFBB pro card so she could compete in the Olympia in 2007.
What We Know Now
- Height: 160 cm – 5’3″
- Weight: 52.2 kg or 114 pounds
- Age: 42 years old
- Date of Birth: March 25, 1978
- Awards: 2012 St. Louis Pro, Fitness, and Winner
When she was done with gymnastics, Oksana Grishina became interested in fitness. She began lifting weights when she was 24 years old. She was born to compete, and ever since she was a child, she has gone from one sport to the next.
When she was younger, she got very good at gymnastics. She fell in love with the sport when she was 10 years old. Her dad was told by the military to go back to Russia, but there were no gymnastics classes in the city.
Oksana Grishina Workout Routine
Oksana Grishina spends 2014 getting ready for the Ms. Olympia contest. She was sure she could get a gold medal. She went on stage at Ms. Olympia in 2014. The judges were impressed, and she won her first Ms. Olympia title by coming in the first place.
Grishina thinks we should listen to our bodies and do cardio and workouts when they work best for us. She goes to the gym six times a week. Before breakfast and in the evening, Grishina does cardio.
Here’s what Oksana Grishina does to work out:
Monday: Chest, Arms, and Abs
On Monday, she does 6 exercises to work her chest, biceps, and abs.
Here is what Oksana Grishina does to work on her chest, biceps, and abs:
1. Bench Press with a slant (4 sets, 12-15 reps)
2. Incline Dumbbell Bench Press (4 sets, 12-15 reps)
3. Flat Fly with Weights (3 sets, 12-15 reps)
4. Ez-Barbell Curls (3 sets, 12-15 reps)
5. Dumbbell curls while sitting (3 sets, 12-15 reps)
6. Ab exercises with weight: crunches (3 sets, 15 reps)
Tuesdays and Thursdays: Performance Training
She works on her performance every Tuesday and Thursday.
Here’s what Oksana Grishina does every Tuesday and Thursday:
1. Being flexible (1 hour)
Wednesday: Shoulders, Triceps and Abs
On Wednesday, Oksana Grishina does 8 exercises for her shoulders, triceps, and abs.
Here is what Oksana Grishina does to work on her shoulders, triceps, and abs:
1. Shoulder Press with Dumbbells (4 sets, 12-15 reps)
2. Dumbbell Lateral Raises (4 sets, 12-15 reps) (4 sets, 12-15 reps)
3. Straight-arm rows with one arm (3 sets, 15 reps)
4. Lateral lifts with dumbbells while bent over (3 sets, 12-15 reps)
5. Triceps Extension While Seated (3 sets, 12-15 reps)
6. Triceps Push-Down (3 sets, 12-15 reps)
7. Dips (3 sets, 12-15 reps)
8. Leg Lifts on Dips (3 sets, 15 reps)
Friday: Backs and Abs
Grishina does 5 exercises as part of her back and abs routine on Friday.
Here is how Oksana Grishina works her back and abs:
1. Draw Downs (4 sets, 12-15 reps)
2. Row with one arm (3 sets each arm, 12-15 reps)
3. Rowing machine you sit on (4 sets, 12-15 reps)
4. The T-Bar Row (4 sets, 12-15 reps)
5. Machine Crunches (3 sets, 12-15 reps)
She takes a break on Saturday.
Sunday: Legs and Abs
Grishina works out her legs and abs every Sunday. She does 7 different exercises and does an average of 3 sets of each.
Here is how Oksana Grishina works her legs and abs:
1. Squats (4 sets, 12-15 reps)
2. Deadlifts (4 sets, 12-15 reps)
3. Leg Press (3 sets, 12-15 reps)
4. Squats using dumbbells (12 to 15 reps for each set)
5. Dumbbell leg curls while lying down (3 sets, 12-15 reps)
6. Leg Extensions (3 sets, 12-15 reps)
7. Crunches with weights (3 sets, 12-15 reps)
This is all about Oksana Grishina Workout.
Oksana Grishina Diet
Oksana Grishina usually eats between 5 and 6 meals a day, which keeps her metabolism going. She says it’s important to eat small amounts of healthy food at each meal. Train not only your body and mind but also your stomach. If you continue to eat small meals, your body will work better.
Here is Oksana Grishina’s diet:
- Whites of eggs
- Peanut Butter
- Protein Shake
- Rice Cakes
- Farmers Cheese
- Olive Oil
Oksana Grishina takes these supplements to help her build muscle:
- Fat Burners
- Oil from fish
- Wet Milk Protein
Oksana Grishina has worked hard at everything she has done in her life. Grishina’s dream has always been to be a professional gymnast. She has always been responsible, and she has worked hard to make her dream come true. We all have strengths and weaknesses, but professional fitness athletes are judged on their whole bodies.
If you like Oksana Grishina, don’t forget to share this article.