Nina Agdal was born on the 26th of March, 1992 in Hillerod, Denmark. Her predecessors are of Pale-English descent, and she is of Danish nationality. Nina Agdal increased up with her brother Emil Brohus, Nina and Emil spent the plurality of their childhood in her hometown together.
Nina Agdal is a Danish model who is finest remembered for her work with high-end fashion brands such as Victoria’s Secret, Billabong, and Macy’s. She made her debut in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issue in 2012, gaining the title of Rookie of the year from the Publication.
Nina Agdal Body Stats
|5 ft 9¼ inches
Nina Agdal Workout Routine
Nina Agdal has always been very enthusiastic, even as a child and she still does some of the sports she used to do. She always does dancing, basketball, soccer, and tennis. Nina also does a pair of fitness classes. She also favors working out at home.
Nina Agdal workout includes:
Legs and Butt Workout
Once again, you can do this exercise at home or at the gym, you don’t need any tools, just a yoga mat.
- Knee-to-stomach kicks
- Straight leg pulses
- Knee-to-elbow kicks
- straight leg pulses
- Knee-to-ground high kicks
- High straight-leg pulses
Do all the workouts on one leg first before transferring to the other and repeat the entire circuit 2-3 times.
View this post on Instagram
Nina’s abs workout can be done anywhere you have sufficient space to lie down on the floor. She uses a yoga mat or towel to supply comfort and the entire workout only accepts a few minutes.
- Standard crunches- 1 minute
- Heel touches right side- 30 seconds
- Hell touches left side- 30 seconds
- Leg raises- 1 minute
- Bicycles for 30 seconds
- Scissor kicks- 30 seconds
- leg raises halfway up 30 seconds
Nina’s arm workout is specifically like her ab routine. She also recounts this one 2-3 times.
- Knee to elbow triceps pushup right leg- 30 seconds
- Knee to elbow triceps pushup left leg- 30 seconds
- Plank shoulder taps- 30 seconds
- Alternating down dog toe taps- 30 seconds
- Hand release pushups- 30 seconds
- Jump rope for 25 seconds and also stationary backward lunges for 25 seconds
- Jumping jacks with complimentary weights for 25 seconds followed by squats for 25 seconds
- Jump rope with butt kicks 25 seconds tracked by single-leg side lunges for 25 seconds
- Slow mountain climbers for 25 seconds tracked by donkey kick leg pulse for 25 seconds
- Slow knee to stomach alternating legs for 25 seconds tracked by stationary lunge pulse 25 seconds
This is all about the workout routine of Nina Agdal.
Nina Agdal Diet Plan
She tries to keep nutritious whenever she can. Nina does not track any extreme diets to stay in that svelte and sexy figure. She thinks of eating a nutritious and healthy email rather than starving herself to get thin.
Nina Agdal diet contains:
- She has five small dinners in a day to keep her metabolism up.
- For snacking she likes nuts and also granola bars to keep the energy quotient up during shoots.
- She adores oatmeal for its nutritious qualities and takes a bag of instant oatmeal with her.
- She also loves to drink hot chocolate and consumes a lot of fruits daily to stay healthy.
- Although she follows her diet strictly and holds herself from many cravings when she cheats she indulges in a burger including cheese and bacon.
This is all about the diet plan of Nina Agdal.
Also, read Lily Collins’s Workout Routine And Diet Plan.
Nina Agdal is a Danish model. She is most acknowledged for her significant body shape. She does tons of activities that help her to be in a flawless body shape. Her diet also contains healthy meals that put her fit.