Negin Mirsalehi was born on November 2, 1988, in Amsterdam, Netherlands, Europe. She is a Dutch blogger, social media influencer, and YouTuber. She is especially known for earning a spot on the Forbes 30 Under 30 list.
Negin Mirsalehi Diet
Negin eats in a way that is healthy and well-balanced in general. She works hard to make sure the food she eats is full of healthy things. Negin eats a lot of fruits and vegetables, whole grains, and healthy fats, for instance.
She doesn’t think that giving up things is a good idea, though. She finds that her body is most happy when she takes good care of it, so she tries to pay attention to what it needs and wants.
Negin thinks that it’s best for her diet if she eats treats only sometimes.
Becoming a Vegan
In 2017, Negin told the people who follow her on YouTube that she is 90% vegan. After seeing a few documentaries on the subject, she made the change to eat mostly vegan.
Now, she sometimes eats fish or eggs, but for the most part, she doesn’t eat any animal products.
Weight Loss And Dealing with (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)IBS
Negin lost 9 kilos, or 20 pounds, between 2009 and 2016. Negin found out she had Irritable Bowel Syndrome after dealing with stomach pain, feeling full, and being tired. She had to change what she ate to treat her IBS.
When it comes to IBS, different foods cause it in different people. But most doctors say you should change your diet to Don’t eat things that make your illness worse. For a lot of people, this means gluten and dairy.
- Eat a lot of fiber.
- Get plenty of water.
Negin has lost weight over the years because she changed and improved what she ate. She says that she is now much happier with herself and, more importantly, that she feels much healthier.
If it’s hard for you to lose weight, you might have problems with your gut health or your hormones might be out of whack. This was definitely true for me, so I wrote a couple of blog posts about my own problems with gut health and hormones. I hope at least some of you find it useful!
View this post on Instagram
Negin Mirsalehi Breakfast
Negin goes for a glass of water as soon as she wakes up. She said her father taught her how to do this. Her father says it’s like giving your body a shower from the inside out.
Negin eats breakfast after she has spent some time looking at her favorite social media accounts and her Instagram feed. She likes to have a cup of tea with honey from her dad’s bee garden in the morning.
How Negin eats breakfast in the morning depends on how much time she has. What she usually eats is:
- Oatmeal with fruit, nuts, almond milk, and, if she’s really hungry, a scoop of nut butter.
- Homemade granola with fresh fruits and nuts
- A quick shake that she can take with her when she goes out the door. This isn’t filling enough for her, so before lunch, she usually eats a snack bagel with avocado and hummus or a piece of fruit like a banana.
- If she’s in a hurry, a Dutch rice cracker with a banana and peanut butter.
- If she has time, an acai bowl. She also likes these mornings when she works out before breakfast.
- She also drinks a lot of water in the morning.
Her favorite protein shake
She mixes the following things together to make a great shake to drink before a workout.
- Frozen cherries
- Almond milk
- Raw cacao powder
- Protein powder
Negin does not always eat the same thing for lunch. She has a lot going on, so she tries to be flexible about what she eats for lunch. Some of her favorite things to eat for lunch are:
- Bowls of quinoa or rice
- Greens and chickpeas on avocado toast
- Or, if she’s in a hurry, a green smoothie and rice crackers with banana and nut butter.
- She also makes sure to drink a lot of water at lunch.
- Negin likes to snack on an apple or another piece of fruit in the afternoon after lunch.
Also, read Ivanita Lomeli Height, Weight, Net Worth & Body Measurements.
Negin would rather eat dinner at home than out. She loves the recipes that her mom made when she was a child, and she cooks them herself. One of her favorite dinners is a salad bowl that is both filling and healthy. Her salad recipes vary but here are two that she makes often