Mike Rashid is a well-known power bodybuilder, author, entrepreneur, retired boxer, and online fitness guru from the United States. His birthday is the 14th of March, 1982, and he was born in the United States. Ever since Mike was a kid, he was always keen and intense about sports and outdoor games. As he aged up, he achieved a lot of fame for his fitness guide nutrition guide, which he posts on his channel, Mike Rashid.
Right now, he achieved severe than 893k subscribers. Not just that, his channel has attained a complete of severe that 94 million views from his videos. Other than YouTube, he has severe fan followings on his different social media platforms. Here Mike Rashid’s Workout Routine, Mike Rashid’s diet plan, Mike Rashid’s Height, Mike Rashid’s Weight, and Mike Rashid’s Body Measurement are described in detail.
Mike Rashid’s Body Measurement
Talking about Mike Rashid’s height and body weight, he stands at a height of 5 ft 11 inches and weighs around 102 kg or 225 lbs. Moreover, he has black hair and black eyes.
|Height||5 ft 11 inches or 180 cm|
|Weight||102 kg or 225 lbs|
|Chest Size||Not Available|
|Waist Size||Not Available|
|Biceps Size||Not Available|
Mike Rashid has a great passion for exercise, and he makes sure to show the right routines for his physique. He admires attaching his personal style to common workouts, and when he trains he admires pushing his limits to the maximum.
Mike Rashid’s Workout Routine
Mike Rashid generally lifts heavy and shows cardio workouts each day. He also admires swimming, hike, and cutting woods. In general, he makes sure to reverse a level of concentration in raising his level of strength and functionality. He makes sure that his body is operating for a long period of time.
Here is Mike Rahid’s exercise routine:-
On this chest routine, Mike Rashid shows 4 different workouts with an average of 4 sets and 8 to 12 reps.
Here is Mike Rashid’s chest routine:-
- Barbell bench pin (4 sets, 6 to 10 reps)
- Incline bench machine (4 sets, 8 to 12 reps)
- Incline dumbbell pin (4 sets, 8 to 12 reps)
- Bodyweight pushup (5 sets to failure)
On this back routine, Rashid strikes 4 different workouts.
Here is Mike Rashid’s back routine:-
- Weight pull-up with chains (4 sets, 8 to 10 reps)
- Placed cable row with rope (4 sets, 8 to 12 reps)
- Plate loaded incline T-bar row (4 sets, 8 to 12 reps)
- Placed close grip pulldown (4 sets, 10 to 12 reps)
On this shoulder routine, he strikes a total of 6 different workouts.
Here is Mike Rashid’s shoulder routine:-
- Double rep barbell clean (4 sets, 5 reps)
- Barbell upright row (4 sets, 8 to 10 reps)
- Dumbbell lateral lift (4 sets, 12 reps)
- Bent over reverse fly (3 sets, 15 reps)
- Superset with dumbbell shrug (3 sets, 20 reps)
- Single-arm dumbbell pin (3 sets to failure)
On this leg routine, he strikes 5 different workouts.
Here is Mike Rashid’s leg routine:-
- Barbell squat (5 sets, 6 to 12 reps)
- Single leg pin (4 sets, 10 to 12 reps)
- Hack squat (4 sets, 8 to 10 reps)
- Dumbbell stiff leg exercise (4 sets, 12 reps)
- Placed leg addition (3 sets to failure)
When Mike Rashid is free from other exercise routines, he admires focus a lot on doing different cardio workouts like a treadmill.
Mike Rashid Diet Plan
As a vegan, Mike Rashid consumes a variety of different vegetables. Mike favors seasoning vegetables and baking them in the oven to consuming them raw in a salad. Mike is also a great fan of eating organic. Organic vegetables cost severe money, but they’re worth it, he speaks. Here are some of Mike’s dearest vegetables.
- Red kale
- Brussel sprouts
- Green onions
When making a great change in your life, Mike thinks it’s a better idea to ease into it and not go cold turkey. Before fully going vegan, Mike would alternate the days he consumed ate meat.
Mike would consume vegetables every day, but he would alternate the days he consumed animal protein. He gripped this approach because it can be very hard to make a severe diet change normally if you’ve been consuming meat your entire life.
FAQ about Mike Rashid Diet Plan
What does Mike Rashid eat in a day?
Mike Rashid’s Trifecta Diet:-
- Fully Cooked and Ready To Eat.
- Organic Ingredients.
- Premium Carbs like Quinoa, Brown Rice, Sweet Potato.
- Total Control of Your Macros.
- Create Your Own Meals.
How much protein is in Mike Rashid?
Mike Rashid usually eats two dinners. For the second dinner, Rashid has another 30 grams of lean protein plus 60 grams of healthy carbs and 15 grams of fat.