Michael Bisping is known as one of the best fighters in mixed martial arts (MMA). Bisping is very fast, has a lot of stamina, and is very strong. Sean Keefe’s coach makes up his training plan, which includes conditioning and strength training. Bisping also works with circuits, which are good for the whole body.
We’ll talk about Michael Bisping’s workouts, diet, and supplements in this article:
What We Know Now
- Height: 185 cm or 6’1″
- Weight: 84 kg, or 185 lbs.
- Date of Birth: February 28, 1979
- Accolades: Winner of the 2008 International Fighter of the Year
Michael Bisping started learning Jujutsu when he was eight years old and took part in the first Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) fight in Britain. After a few years, he stopped doing MMA and started training in karate, kickboxing, and boxing.
He likes to do strength and conditioning and circuit training when he works out.
Michael Bisping’s Workout Routine
Michael Bisping is known for the way he works out and eats. Regarding his workouts, he likes to do things that aren’t related to MMA. As was said above, he likes to work on strength, conditioning, and circuits. When he is at a training camp, he usually works on getting stronger and more fit.
Bisping runs up to four miles every day to stay in shape.
Here is what Michael Bisping does to train:
Strength and Conditioning Workout Routines:
For this strength and conditioning routine, you do a total of 7 different exercises, with 5 sets and 3 reps on average.
Here is how Michael Bisping works out and gets stronger:
1. Trap bar jumps (5 sets, 3 reps)
2. Bench presses with a Swiss bar and six chains (5 sets, 3 reps)
3. Bench presses with a Swiss bar and four chains (3 sets, 3 reps)
4. Chin-ups with weights (4 sets, 3 reps)
5. Pull-ins and push-backs of the prowler rope (3 sets, 1 rep)
6. Side raises with isolation of the neck (3 sets, 10 reps)
7. Dragon flyes (3 sets, 6-8 reps)
Circuit Training Workout routines:
Michael Bisping does 6 different exercises as part of this circuit routine.
Here is the circuit routine that Michael Bisping does:
1. Bag Lift & Spin (3 sets, 5 reps)
2. Kettle Ball Lunge (3 sets, 10 reps)
3. Bunny Hop (3 sets, 15 reps)
4. Ground-to-Punch/Tuck-Jump (3 sets, 10 reps)
5. Run the Shuttle (5 sets, 25 meters)
6. Box for Top Points (3 sets, 5 reps)
Michael Bisping Diet
Michael Bisping eats 4-5 meals daily that are all clean and healthy. Bisping makes sure that everything he eats and drinks serves a purpose. Bisping eats a lot of healthy food on the day of a fight, but he makes sure to split it up into smaller meals to save energy. As a mixed martial arts (MMA) fighter, it’s important to stick to a strictly organic diet.
Here is Michael Bisping’s diet:
- Peanut Butter
- Pita bread
- Protein Shake
The following supplements help Michael Bisping build muscle:
- Protein Shakes
- Protein Bar
Michael Bisping is an English actor, former MMA fighter, and commentator. Bisping was the first British fighter to fight in a UFC main event. He used to be the UFC Middleweight Champion.
The way he worked out and ate affected tens of thousands of people. If you liked this workout, check out our other workouts for professional fighters:
If you liked this workout, check out our other workouts for professional fighters: