Mia Sand is an influencer on social media, a sponsored athlete, a fitness model, and a personal trainer. Miss Mia Fit rules from Denmark and her fans worldwide have been inspired to be themselves and use their differences to their advantage.
Mia Sand is in great shape and does a great job of showing how strong women can be in weightlifting. Fans all over the world admire her hard work in bodybuilding. We researched Mia Sand’s workouts and diet, but this is not exactly what she does. This is a collection of the information gathered from interviews, Mia’s comments, and feedback from others in the industry.
- Height: 5 ft 7 inches
- Weight: 175–185 pounds
- Age: 34 years old
- Birthdate: October 11, 1987
- Accolades: She has 2.5 million followers on Instagram
Mia Sand likes to work out her glutes more than any other muscle group at the gym. Her favorite exercises for her glutes are squats, bench presses, and dips. Mia’s Instagram contains posts about her workouts, stories about how she has changed physically and emotionally, and other bits of her personal life.
Mia Sand’s Workout Routine
Mia Sand does heavy compound and single-joint exercises to keep her body looking solid and feminine. She avoids most cardio types by limiting the time she rests between sets. This gets her heart pumping and her blood moving like a cardio workout.
Mia does cardio one day as part of her plan to lose weight. Cardio has many benefits for weight loss, including raising your heart rate, burning fat, and building endurance. It is an integral part of a program to lose weight.
Here is Mia Sand’s workout routine:
Monday – Arms
Here is Mia’s workout to lose weight, with 20 seconds of rest between each set. Try to get some air!
- Curls with a dumbbell, then curl with a hammer (3 sets, 10-12 reps)
- Cable bicep curls (3 sets, 10-12 reps)
- Chin-ups with help (5 sets of 10-12 reps)
- Skull crushers
- Cable triceps pushdowns, followed by dips (3 sets, 8 reps)
Tuesday: Legs and Feet
On Tuesday, this is what the fitness model does to work on her lower body:
- Barbell squat (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Squats (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Romanian deadlift (3 sets, 5 reps) (3 sets, 5 reps)
- Lunges (3 sets, 12 on each leg)
- Curtsy lunge (3 sets, 12 on each leg)
- Lateral lunge (3 sets, 15 on each leg)
- Glute kickback (3 sets, 12 on each leg)
- Glute bridge (3 sets, 15 reps)
Wednesday: Arms and shoulders
Mia Sand works on her upper body with this burner on Wednesday:
- Pull down (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Pull up (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Dumbbell incline bench presses (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Cable lateral raise (3 sets, 15 reps)
- Sitting cable row (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Dumbbell curl (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Triceps extension in the air (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Machine curl (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Press the rope down (3 sets, 12 reps)
Thursday: Abs and thighs
Here’s what Mia Sand does every week to work her abs and glutes:
- Crackle (4 sets, 15 reps)
- Russian twist (4 sets, 15 reps each side)
- V-up (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Single leg raise (4 sets, 10 rep each side)
- Climbers on mountains (4 sets, 25 reps)
- Crush bicycle (4 sets, 20 reps)
- Clam-shaped (4 sets, 20 reps each side)
Friday – Cardio
Mia Sand works out on Fridays by doing cardio, which will help her lose weight.
- Ride the exercise bike to warm up
- Rowing machine for 5 minutes
- Twenty to thirty minutes of sprints on the treadmill
Saturday & Sunday – Rest
- Mia Sand is a fitness model and a mother. She might do some light cardio or active recovery, but mostly she hangs out with her two kids and husband. On the weekends, she spends time with her family. Recovery is another essential part of any workout routine. Just like your muscles need to warm up before you work out, they also need time to heal after you work out.
Mia Sand’s Diet
Mia Sand depends on food to give her body the nutrients and energy it needs to lift heavy weights without hitting her limit or getting too tired too soon. Mia has a strict diet plan to help her reach her fitness goals, and she rarely cheats on it to keep her slim body.
Mia gets rid of her sweet tooth with protein shakes and fruit smoothies and gets her energy from foods high in protein and healthy carbs. She keeps her diet plan clean and simple so she can make meals quickly without worrying about what to make.
Mia Sand is a certified nutritionist and personal trainer, so she uses her knowledge and experience to advise clients on how to live a healthy life.
Here is Mia Sand’s diet:
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of greens
- Berries in a mix
- Grilled salmon
- Sweet potatoes baked
- Green salad
- Meatloaf or steak
- Steamed veggies
- The brown rice
Mia Sand has used her powerlifting and social media success to build a successful business where she gives her fans and clients motivation and inspiration. Her fitness model body is an inspiration to women everywhere. She doesn’t care what people think, how the fitness industry says she should look, or what people think she should be doing in the gym.
Mia Sand has worked hard to make her standards instead of trying to fit the mold of what women in fitness are often expected to be. Mia’s journey to find and love herself is inspiring, and we can’t wait to see what she does next.