Mesut Ozil is a German professional football player who is recently playing for Arsenal F.C in the English Premier League. He performs as an attacking midfielder and wears the number 10 jersey. Mesut Ozil has played an overall 92 events for the German national teams and scored 23 goals. He was essential to the German national team, which lifted the 2014 FIFA World Cup. He was revealed the German Player of the year for five teams. If you are wondering about the secret of Mesut Ozil fitness, read the article till last to learn about Mesut Ozil Workout Routine And Diet Plan.
Mesut Ozil Body Stats
|Chest size||42 inch|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Mesut Ozil Workout Routine
View this post on Instagram
His latest workout routine includes:
Workout A (Chest/Triceps/ Abs)
- 4 sets of Incline dumbbell press of 6-8 reps
- Flat bench press of 10-12 reps 4 sets
- 3 sets of weighted dips of 8-10 reps
- 4 sets of tricep rope extension of 10-12 reps
- 3 sets (10 reps) of hanging leg raises
Workout B (Legs/Calves)
- 4 sets of rack pull of 5 reps
- dumbbell Bulgarian 4 sets
- 3 sets of weighted hyperextension of 8-10 reps
- 5 sets of Calf raises (any variation) of 12 reps
Workout C (Back/ Biceps/ Abs)
- 4 sets of weighted chin-ups of 6-8 reps
- Barbell row of 6-8 reps 4 sets
- 3 sets of Barbell curls of 8-10 reps
- Hammer curls of 8-10 reps 3 sets
- 3 sets (10 reps) of Hanging leg raises
Although someone should pay awareness to the compound practice, never overlook isolation practices. Make sure that your body has calorie surpluses particularly in youngsters. This is all about the most advanced workout routine of Mesut Ozil.
Mesut Ozil diet Plan
Here is all the information regarding the diet plan of Mesut Ozil. He is pretty serious about his body, particularly his abs, so he prefers to fuel his body with healthy and nutritious food. When he is at home, he prepares his food. However, when Mesut is exploring, he has no choice but to eat. Even when Mesut travels, he holds to the simple and organic food available in that area.
Mesut Ozil feels strongly about not consuming processed foods. They are very unhealthy and hinder the development of your body. It is mainly on a low-carb diet, which means eating many raw foods, fresh fruits, and vegetables. He prefers to eat meat, chutney, and fish for his protein. Mesut Ozil is open to cheating one time. And in their thug days, he eats pizza. It does not denote whether the base or topping is as long as it is not a large fat giant pizza that can meet the taste of Mesut Ozil’s flavor. This is all regarding the latest diet plan of Mesut Ozil.
FAQ Regarding Mesut Ozil
Which club is Ozil now?
- Currently, Ozil is in Fenerbahce S.K.
What does Mesut Ozil eat in a day?
- As a footballer player, he eats a diet rich in proteins and vitamins. He usually avoids junk and processed foods.
Who is paying Ozil?
- Mesut Ozil is set to get €3 million a year at Fenerbahce after being paid an annual salary of €16m at Arsenal. Ozil confirmed a three and half year contract with Fenerbahce on Sunday after being rescued from his deal at Emirates Stadium six months early.