Mason Gooding is an American actor and model. His father, Cuba Gooding Jr., was a famous movie actor for many years. Mason could become an actor like his dad, who has won many awards. His most recent projects are the Hulu show Love, Victor, the remake of Scream that just came out, and Godspeed.
Mason Gooding is not only a great actor, but he also has significant genes. He is tall and thin and doesn’t look like he has any fat on him. His lean, fit body makes many people want to be him. Based on what we found, this post summarizes what we know about Mason Gooding’s workouts and diet.
This post is not Mason’s exact routine but based on his comments, how actors usually train for movie roles, and information from fitness experts.
Height: 6 ft 2 inches
Weight: 163 pounds
Age: 25 years
Birthdate: November 14, 1996
Accolades: His most recent films are Booksmart, Love, Victor, Moonshot, I Want You Back, and Scream 5.
Mason Gooding was born and raised in Los Angeles, California. Even though he has good genes, he likes to work out to relieve stress and help his mental health and well-be. As a child, he was very active and played many sports.ing.
The American actor goes to the gym four or five times a week to keep his body in shape, build muscle, and get stronger.
Mason Gooding’s Workout Routine
View this post on Instagram
Mason Gooding doesn’t work out to lose weight or reach other fitness goals. He focuses on cardio, HIIT sessions, strength training, and boxing to stay slim and fit. Gooding works out for about an hour each time he goes to the gym, alone or with a trainer. He likes music, so he’ll put on his favorite playlist to drown out the noise around him and get to work.
Here’s what Mason Gooding does to work out:
Monday: High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
Mason Gooding starts the week with a HIIT (high-intensity interval training) workout to get his blood pumping and heart rate up. A HIIT workout like this one is done three times by him:
- Battle rope (5 minutes)
- Push up (20 reps)
- Lunge (20 reps each leg)
- Pike (20 reps)
- Crackle (20 reps)
- Jumping jack (50 reps)
- Squat (20 reps)
- Knees up (20 reps each leg)
- Press from above (20 reps)
- Sprints (1 minute)
- Mason’s favorite way to work out is boxing. He likes the challenge of cardio and the intensity of punching the bag. Here is a boxing workout that Mason could do once a week:
- Jog on the treadmill for 10 minutes
- Press-ups (20 reps)
- Squats (20 reps)
Workout for Boxing:
- Jab punch
- Punch hook
Do a 3-minute round, then take a 30-second break as often as you want.
Wednesday – Legs
Mason’s family makes him tall, but he still works out his legs to run faster, jump higher, and keep his lower body strength.
- Front squat (3 seten, 10 reps)
- Deadlift (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Leg press (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Leg extension (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Calf raises while standing (3 sets, 15 reps)
- Reverse lunge (3 sets, 10 reps per leg)
- Kettlebell swing (3 sets, 15 reps)
- Glute bridge (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Goblet squat (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Skater (3 sets, 20 reps)
Thursday – Abs
Mason Gooding isn’t afraid to show off his chiseled abs. Here’s a program that will help you get abs like his in no time.
- Climber of mountains (3 sets, 25 reps)
- V-Sit (3 sets, 15 reps)
- Flutter kick (3 sets, 15 reps)
- Russian twist (3 sets, 30 reps)
- Plank pike (3 sets, hold for 1 minute)
- Hanging leg raise (3 sets, 15 reps)
- Backward crunch (3 sets, 15 reps)
- Dead bug (3 sets, 15 reps each leg)
Friday – Back
Gooding puts his back out with this back-breaker on Friday:
- Bent over row (2 sets, 12 reps)
- Pull-up (2 sets, rep til failure)
- Dumbbell pull-over (2 sets, 20 reps)
- Sitting row (2 sets, 12 reps)
- Lat pull-up (2 sets, 15 reps)
- Barbell deadlift (2 sets, 12 reps)
Saturday – Run or Hike
- When the weekend comes, Mason Gooding is ready to take it easy. He spends time outside and might go hiking or for a slow run.
Sunday – Day of Rest
- Mason Gooding takes a break from the gym on Sunday and hangs out with his family and friends.
Mason Gooding’s Diet
Mason Gooding eats a diet high in protein and low in fat to keep his slim body and build muscle when he needs to for acting roles. He stays away from processed foods, simple carbs, and refined sugar.
Like many other actors in the entertainment business, Gooding is dedicated to his work and does everything he needs to do to get ready for a job. He finds that changing his diet is more accessible when he has a clear goal.
Here is Mason Gooding’s diet:
- Dark Coffee
- Oatmeal in a bowl
- Raspberries, blueberries, blackberries
- Sushi or salmon
- The brown rice
- Grilled steak
- Sweet potatoes
- Fresh salad
Mason Gooding is a rising star in the movie business. Despite his quick rise to fame, he seems to have a good head on his shoulders. He has family members who have worked in the industry and can give him advice and help. We are sure his career will be as successful as his dad’s, if not more so.
Mason Gooding is a name that will be around for a long time, whether he finishes his Psychology degree at New York University, keeps making movies and TV shows, gets into producing and directing, or works out.