Mandy Rose is an American pro wrestler who works for WWE. She is the NXT Women’s Champion right now. Mandy was born on July 18, 1991, in Westchester County, New York in the United States. She went to Lona College to get her degree in speech pathology.
This fitness diva is 5 feet, 4 inches (1.63m) tall, weighs between 115 and 125 pounds (52.2-56.7 kg), and has blonde hair and brown eyes to make her look even better.
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Wrestler, Bodybuilder, and Model
- Height: 5 feet 4 inches
- Weight: 115lbs (52.2kg)
Rose is not only a professional wrestler but also a fitness fanatic. She won first place at the world Bodybuilding Fit & Fashion Boston Show and was named the 2014 World Beauty Fitness and Fashion Bikini Champion.
View this post on Instagram
Mandy Rose’s Workout Routine
“Fit with Mandy” is a fitness app that many people have. She has a 12-week program for men and women of all ages and skill levels that they can do at home. This program has a lot of HIIT workouts that don’t require much or any equipment.
Rose works at the gym for an hour and a half five or six times a week. She does both aerobic and strength training at the same time. She shouts that with this app, there are no more excuses, and anyone can fit in a workout routine anytime and anywhere.
Mandy Rose’s HIIT Workout
- Heavy Squat: 4 sets of 8-10 reps
- Battle Ropes: Four sets of 30 seconds each.
- Burpee to pullup: 4 sets of 10–12 reps
- Boxing: 4 rounds of 30 seconds each.
- Med Ball Pushup: 4 sets of 12-15 reps
- Rowing machine: 4 sets of 30 seconds
- Squat Jump: 4 sets and 15 repeats
- Single-Leg Hip Raise: 4 sets and 12 repetitions
- Quick Toes: 4 sets, 30 seconds each.
- Low Split Switch: 30 seconds for 4 sets.
- Duck Lunge with Band: 4 sets and 30 seconds.
- V-Up: 4 sets and 25 reps
- Flutter Kick: 4 sets and 25 reps
- Russian Twist: 4 sets, 25 reps
- Plank Hold: 4 sets, 1 minute each.
- Switch Foot Jump and Side Lunge: 3 sets and 20 repetitions
- High-Knee March: 3 sets, 30 seconds.
- Split Jump Burpee: 3 sets of 12 reps
- Body-Weight Squat: 3 sets of 20 reps
- Diamond Pushup: 3 sets of 15 reps
Before a workout, it’s essential to warm up your muscles to get your heart rate up. After a workout, it’s also important to cool down by stretching and working on your mobility to avoid injuries. Mandy talks about her workout plans. Whether it’s a day for her upper or lower body, she does four sets of each exercise with many repetitions.
Mandy Rose Diet
Rose confirms her food habit by saying that she needs a lot of food to help her move forward and get better. She says that her high-protein, low-carb diet helps her eat as much clean, healthy food as possible.
She doesn’t hesitate to accept the fact because she is always on the go. She says that sometimes you have to do with what you have, and then she makes fun of that by saying, “That dietary flexibility includes a love of doughnuts.”
- Healthy foods
- Lots of proteins
- Grass-fed Beef
- Rice, fruits, vegetables, almond milk, and nuts.
Mandy doesn’t deny herself the foods she loves. Instead, she eats grass-fed beef and other sources of protein, like chicken. She eats rice, vegetables, fruits, almond milk, and nuts for carbs and fats to keep her diet balanced.
She thinks it’s important to know what her body needs and give it what it needs. She doesn’t miss a beat when it comes to drinking water. She drinks a lot of water, juices, and energy drinks to stay hydrated all day. She adds drinks such as protein shakes to her diet to boost her strength.
FAQs About Mandy Rose
When did Mandy Rose become champion?
- Since October 26, 2021, Mandy Rose has been the NXT Woman Champion. She has been in first place for the last 265 days.
Did Asuka beat Mandy Rose?
- Yes, Asuka won the SmackDown Women’s Title 2019 by beating Mandy Rose at WWE Fastlane.
When did Mandy Rose first start getting ready to wrestle?
- Mandy Rose began wrestling training a long time ago. She was trained at the WWE Performance Center by Booker T. Billy Gunn, Lita, and Lita. Her first show was on August 25, 2015.
Mandy proudly supports cheat meals once in a while. Because she liked sweets so much, she started a YouTube series called Damandyz Donutz on her channel. She tells people who follow her on Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, and other sites to be patient with their fitness journey. She means to her fans that if they work hard and give it time, they will get where they want to go.
Tell us what you liked about the Mandy Rose workout routine and diet plan. So, guys, have faith in your fitness goals and don’t worry about them. Keep going; with time and hard work, you’ll be almost there.
She has been in several fitness magazines, including Fitness Gurls, Fit and Firm, and Fit Femme.