Luka Modric is a well-known Croatian footballer who captains the national club. He plays mainly as a central midfielder, an attacking midfielder, or a combative midfielder, usually deployed as a deep-lying Playmaker. His birthday is September 9, 1985, and he was born in Zadar, Croatia.
As Croatia reached the 2018 FIFA World Cup final, Modric handed his country to the World Cup final for the first time in history. Followed by the 2018 UEFA Men’s Player of the Year and 2018 The Best FIFA Player, he is the 2018 FIFA World Cup Golden Ball awardee. Here are the workout routine and diet plan Modric followed to enhance his fitness, agility, timing, and power.
Luka Modric’s Body Measurement (Body Stats)
Talking about Luka Modric’s height and body weight, he stands at 5 ft 7 inches and weighs around 66 kg or 146 lbs. Moreover, he has blonde hair and light brown eyes.
|Height||5 ft 7 inches or 172 cm|
|Weight||66 kg or 146 lbs|
|Chest Size||39 inches|
|Waist Size||32 inches|
|Biceps Size||14 inches|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Luka Modric Workout Routine
What is Luka Modric Workout Routine? Before starting the workout routine, make sure you stay hydrated during training by drinking lots of water or energy drinks; it is essential to don’t forget to warm-up exercise and cool down by stretching your muscles out because it supports you to do injury-free training or workouts.
Here is Luka Modric’s workout routine:-
On Monday, he performs a chest routine by doing seven different workouts.
Here is Luka Modric’s chest routine:-
- Push-Ups (3 sets, 25 reps)
- Nautilus Presses (3 sets, 15 reps)
- Nautilus Incline Presses (3 sets, 15 to 20 reps)
- Pec Deck Machine (3 sets, 15 reps)
- Bench Press (4 sets, 6 reps)
- Dumbbell Fly (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Incline Dumbbell Press (4 sets, 8 reps)
On Tuesday, he performs a back routine by doing 4 different workouts.
Here is Luka Modric’s back routine:-
- 5 Pull-Ups (3 sets)
- Placed Rows (3 sets, 15 to 20 reps)
- Lat Pulldowns (3 sets, 15 to 20 reps)
- T Bar Rows (3 sets, 15 to 20 reps)
On Wednesday, Luka Modric performs a shoulder routine by doing 8 different workouts.
Here is Luka Modric’s shoulders routine:-
- Arnold Presses (3 sets, 20 reps)
- Dumbbell Lateral Raises (3 sets, 15 reps)
- Dumbbell Front Raises (3 sets, 15 reps)
- Dumbbell Overhead Press (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Lateral Raise (4 sets, 12 reps)
- Front Raise (4 sets, 12 reps)
- Shrugs (4 sets, 8 to 10 reps)
Thursday: Biceps and Triceps
On Thursday, he performs a bicep and triceps by doing 3 different workouts.
Here are Luka Modric’s biceps and triceps routine:-
- Nautilus Curls (3 sets, 15 reps)
- Dumbbell Hammer Curls (3 sets, 15 reps)
- Tricep Press Downs (3 sets, 15 to 20 reps)
Friday: Cardio Work
On Friday, he performs a cardio session.
Here is Luka Modric’s cardio routine:-
- Treadmill Running for 45-minute (At 65 to 75 percent of maximum heart rate)
Saturday and Sunday: Rest
On Saturday and Sunday, Luka Modric rests and recovers.
This is all information about the latest workout routine of Luka Modric.
Luka Modric’s Diet Plan
Looking at Luka Modric diet plan. He trusts that just following a workout is not sufficient. His diet plays a vital role in keeping him fit. He sticks to high in protein and low in carbohydrate diets.
Here is Luka Modric’s diet plan:-
- Luka Modric follows a well-balanced diet and categorizes different food groups to enhance metabolism.
- He maintains 250g of protein each day and takes a protein bar and shakes to complete his protein intake.
- He usually ignores carbs after 8.00 pm and takes carbs in the form of pancakes, potatoes, and porridge.
- Luka Modric loves to eat a sushi diet and takes sushi at least 3 times a week.
- His diet includes fish, eggs, chicken, and paneer.
- Luka Modric never consumes junk food.
FAQ about Luka Modric Workout Routine and Diet Plan
How many times a week does Luka Modric work out?
- Luka Modric usually works out 5 days a week. His workout includes Chest, Back, Shoulder, Biceps, Triceps, and Cardio.
What does Luka Modric eat in a day?
- Luka Modric usually eats 3 to 4 meals a day. His diet consists of Pancakes, Potatoes, Porridge, Protein shakes, Fish, Eggs, Chicken, and Paneer.
How many calories does Luka Modric eat a day?
- Luka Modric usually eats 1500 to 2500 calories a day.
How much is Luka Modric’s net worth?
- Luka Modric is a well-known Croatian footballer who has a net worth of 75 million dollars.
Also, read about Paul Pogba Workout Routine Diet Plan.