Luis Saurez is an Uruguayan professional football player and currently, he is playing for Spanish giant Barcelona Football Club as a striker. Before starting a move to Barcelona from Liverpool he was the top goalscorer as well as Golden Boot, winner. He is known as one of the best strikers in the world, winning 14 trophies in his career which also involves UEFA Champions League and Copa America. Here is Luis Suarez Workout Routine & Diet Plan.
Luis Saurez was born on the 24th of January, 1987, in Salto, Uruguay. Talking about his childhood, at the age of seven, Saurex proceeded to Montevideo with his parents and at nine his parents divorced. Being the best player in the Netherlands, England, and currently, in Spain, he has already proved his ability to the world.
He had won many awards in his career involving PFS players player of the year in 2013, and 2014, the La Liga Pichichi Trophy. He has also got the FIFA Club World Cup Golden Ball in 2015.
Luis Saurez Body Stats
|Chest Size||38 inches|
|Waist Size||33 inches|
|Biceps Size||15 inches|
Luis Saurez Workout Routine
Luis is a great physician and adheres to an extreme workout to maintain his body. He exercises six days a week and gets one day off on the seventh day of the week. His workout routine includes:
Monday and Thursday
Chest and legs
- 1 hour of cardio workout
- Bench press of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Incline press of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Chest flys including Dumbbells of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Chest Flys including Dumbbells of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- One-legged squat of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Leg curls of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Leg extension of 10-12 re[s, 3 sets
- Calf raise of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Hanging leg increases of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
Thursday and Friday
Back and Biceps
- One hour of cardio exercises
- Lat pulldowns of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Seated pulley rows of 10-12 reps
- Fingertips pull-ups of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Bicep curls about 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Bicep curls with a twist about 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Hammer curls of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Functional cable curls about 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Tire throws of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Crazy crunches of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
Wednesday and Friday
Shoulder and triceps
- One hour of cardio workout
- Military press of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Lateral dumbbell increases of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Tricep press downs about 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Cable flys of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Medicine ball slam about 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Diamond push-ups of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Dips including leg raise of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Plank push-ups with an exercise ball of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Ab crunches of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Rest day
This is all about Luis Suarez Workout Routine.
Luis Saurez Diet Plan
Luis is very strict about consuming organic food. He likes broccoli and loves things with taste. Luis Saurez holds himself with proteins and carbs. Breakfasts are essential food for him and he usually has eggs, home fries, grits, bacon, turkey sausage, turkey ham, turkey kabala, and pancakes. Certainly, before a fight, he eats lots of spaghetti Bolognese. He focuses on keeping only healthy and nutritious food and well hydrated with water. One day he was consuming bananas and he drank water. And of course, it is very like having top Ramen noodles once on your cheat days.
This is all about the diet plan of Luis Saurez.
Luis is a professional footballer who is an excellent physician and adheres to an intense workout routine in order to maintain his body. He workout for 6 days a week and take just one day off. His workout also proves that he has strength and a strong body.
He consumes a strict diet plan that helps him to get healthy and remain wealthy too. He usually has organic food which helps him a lot to be healthy. If we could just take one thing from him, then it would be this: All It takes, is all you have got.
Also, read about Paulo Dybala’s Workout Routine And Diet Plan