Lexx Little is an American fitness model and social media influencer. Lexx has gotten a lot of attention in the fitness community because of how much he has changed in the last few years. He is one of the youngest fitness influencers online, but he knows exactly what to do in the gym to get to insanely muscular size.
Even though we’ve done a lot of research on Lexx Little’s workouts and diet, this post doesn’t have his exact schedule. Instead, it is a collection of his thoughts on society and information from professionals in the field.
- Height: 5’11”
- Weight: 185 pounds
- Age: 21 years
- Birthdate: May 2, 2001
- Accolades: 570k followers on Instagram and 239k subscribers on YouTube
On Lexx Little’s Instagram, he posts about his workouts and gives a glimpse into his life as a fitness influencer. He talks about his favorite supplements, his goals for nutrition, and the businesses he has started.
Lexx Little’s YouTube channel gives his fans an inside look at his life. It’s full of workout routines, trips with his friends, and contentment with his daily life. His subscribers also get to see his heavy lifts, get advice on powerlifting, and learn how to stay motivated.
Online, there is a lot of talk about whether or not Lexx Little uses steroids to get his huge gains. He says he didn’t use any performance-enhancing drugs and that his training program, supplements, genes, and diet are the main reasons he is so big and strong.
Lexx Little Workout Routine
Lexx Little goes to the gym almost every day and does a lot of heavy powerlifting. As a social media influencer, Lexx films most of his workouts so that his followers can see what he does each day at the gym. He also makes a lot of helpful content about how to lift, how to focus on specific muscle groups, and how his progress is going.
Here is the workout plan for Lexx Little:
Monday – Leg Day
Lexx Little has some of the biggest quads for his age, and he works out his legs and glutes several times a week to keep them in shape. Lexx’s leg workout works his quads, hamstrings, and glutes well because he does both isolated and compound moves.
- Battle rope warm-up for 5 minutes
- Hip extension warm-up for four people
- Deadlift (3 sets, 9 reps)
- Back squat (3 sets, 9 reps)
- Leg curl (3 sets, 9 reps)
- Leg press (2 sets, 12 reps)
- Sumo squat (3 sets, 8 reps)
Tuesday – Chest
Lexx Little has a strong chest, but the main reason he trains it is to get stronger for the bench press.
Here are some chest exercises he probably does to strengthen his pecs and serratus anterior.
- Do a bench press (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Dumbbell chest press (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Pulldown the cable (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Chest dip (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Switch cables (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Bench press with one dumbbell at a time (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Push up (3 sets, rep til failure)
Wednesday – Back
Here are a few back exercises that Lexx Little does to make his back stronger and more toned.
- Lat pull-up (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Bicep curl (3 sets, 12 reps)
- A bent-over row (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Squat (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Reverse fly (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Wide-grip pull-up (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Sitting cable row (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Cable rope pullover (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Stretching too far (3 sets, 8 reps)
Thursday – Abs
Some powerlifters think that deadlifts and squats are all they need for core training, but abdominal exercises are important for good posture, keeping balance, and reducing muscle imbalances.
Here’s a Thursday core workout that Lexx Little does:
- The rollout of Ab (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Plank with weights (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Hanging leg raise (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Side plank with weights (3 sets, 8 reps each side)
- Glute bridge (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Dead bug (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Cable crunch while standing (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Medicine ball slam (3 sets, 12 reps)
Friday – Biceps & Triceps
Lexx Little works out his arms, especially his biceps and triceps, to make it easier for him to squat or bench. Getting strong arms also helps you get a better grip when you deadlift.
Here are some arm exercises Lexx does to work on his biceps and triceps:
- Curl hammer (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Barbell curl (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Curl your concentration (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Triceps extension at the top (4 sets, 12 reps)
- Kickback (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Supine cable curl (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Reverse-grip row (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Bench dip (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Skull crusher (4 sets, 12 reps)
Saturday – Shoulders
Lexx works out his shoulders to get stronger and have more stamina for the bench press. He does exercises that work his shoulders and back so that his shoulders don’t round when he deadlifts.
Lexx does the following shoulder exercises:
- Lateral dumbbell raise (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Reverse dumbbell fly (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Wide grip bench press (4 sets, 6 reps)
- Sitting row (4 sets, 6 reps)
- Pressing up from a chair (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Shoulder shrug (3 sets, 8 reps)
Sunday – Day of Rest
Lexx Little usually has the day off on Sunday to let his muscles rest and unwind before the start of a new week.
This is all about Lexx Little workout.
Lexx Little’s Diet
Little’s diet is designed to help him gain muscle and keep his weight steady. He tries to eat meals that are well-balanced and have carbs, protein, healthy fats, fruits, and vegetables.
He has three meals a day, eats a protein bar as a snack, and drinks as much water as he can. Athletes can have more energy, move faster, be more agile, and recover faster if they drink enough water.
Here is Lexx Little’s diet:
- Cup of oats
- Egg whites
- Protein bar
- Grilled chicken
- Baked potato
- Grilled fish
- Steamed veggies
- Brown rice
Lexx Little says he doesn’t use steroids, but he is open about the vitamins and supplements he takes to help his body. Some of the ones he uses are:
- Whey Protein
Also, read Big Ramy Workout Routine & Diet Plan.
Lexx Little is still young, but at the age of 21, he has already made a name for himself in the fitness world. Lexx gets motivated by being around people who are like him, and his close friends and family inspire him to push the limits of what he can do, both personally and professionally.
At age 21, Lexx has made a lot of progress in his career, and we can’t wait to see what the next few years hold for him.