Lee Haney is an American IFBB professional bodybuilder. Haney was born on November 11, 1959. Currently, he is 61 years old. He won the all-time record for most Mr. Olympia titles at eight with Ronnie Coleman. Lee grew up in Spartanburg, South Carolina.
Lee Haney got his graduation from Spartanburg Methodist College, where he earned a degree in youth counseling. Recently, he and his wife, Shirley, reside in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the father of the two children. Haney is the chairman of the President’s Council on Physical Fitness and Sports. He was appointed as chairman by President Bill Clinton.
Lee Haney Body Stats
|Height||5 ft 11 inch|
|Calf size||50.8 cm|
Also, read Max Taylor Lifts Workout Routine & Diet Plan.
Lee Haney workout plan
Lee Haney has made three days workout plan and rests on the fourth day
On day 1, he performs exercises for the chest and arms.
- Bench Press( 4 sets of 6-8 reps)
- Dumbbell Bench Press( 3 sets of 8-10 reps)
- Incline Bench Press ( 4 sets of 6-8 reps)
- Incline Dumbbell Bench Press ( 3 sets of 8-10 reps)
- Barbell Curl ( 4 sets of 8-10 rep)
- Preacher Curl ( 4 sets of 8-10 reps)
- Cable Tricep Extensions( 4 sets of 10-12 reps)
Haney performs leg exercises on the second day.
- Leg Extension – 4 sets of 12to 15 reps
- Leg Press – 4 sets of 10-12 reps, but only he does this exercise one out of 3 workouts
- Squats – 4-5 sets of 8 to 10 reps
- Stiff Leg Deadlift – 3 to 4 sets of 8 to 10 reps, but only he does this exercise one out of 3 workouts
On the third day, Haney performs back and shoulders
- 4 sets of Cable Rows ( 8-10 reps)
- 4 sets of Side Lateral (8-10 reps)
Lee Haney variation workout plan
Lee does these variation exercises for the chest and arms.
- 4-5 sets of Bench Press – 6-8 reps
- 4 sets of Incline Bench Press – 8 to10 reps
- 4 sets of dumbbell Flye – 10 reps each
- 3-4 sets of Chest Dip – 12-15 reps each
- 3-4 sets of Cable Crossovers – 6 -8 reps he performed this every other workout
- 4-5 sets of Barbell Curl or Dumbbell Curl – 6-8 reps
- 4 sets of Concentration Curl – 8-10 reps
- 4 sets of Cable Tricep Extensions –12-15 reps
Haney does this exercise for the leg.
- 4-5 sets of Leg Extension( 12-15 reps)
- 4 sets of Leg Press (10-12 reps)
- 4-5 sets of Squats( 8-10 reps)
- 4 sets of leg curl ( 8-10 reps)
View this post on Instagram
on the third day, he does the workout for the back.
- 4 sets of Barbell Row – 8-10 reps
- 4 sets of Cable Rows – 8-10 reps
- 4-5 sets of Military Press – 6-8 reps
- 4 sets of Side Lateral – 8-10 reps
This much is the Lee Haney workout plan.
Lee Haney Diet Plan
- 2 whole eggs
- 6 egg whites
- 1 cup cooked oatmeal
- Pineapple and coffee
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 baked potato.
Meal No. 3
- Whole-wheat pancakes
Meal No. 4
- Chicken breasts,
- Green vegetables
- Brown rice
- Cup cooked oatmeal with fruits
- Lee Haney includes protein, carbs, and fat in his diet. He also includes chicken, eggs, egg white, brown rice, fruits, vegetables, coffee, and oatmeal in his diet. So, readers, this is some information about the Lee Haney diet if you want to try the above meals so you can adjust according to your weight.
Lee Haney is a professional builder. He has shared his fitness tips and all the workout details. He has also built a strong physical body by following a diet and doing workouts 7 days a week.