Lauren Simpson is a well-famed professional bikini athlete, fitness model, and personal trainer. She has become a great name in the fitness industry, and she has influenced many. Her birthday is September 29, 1990, and she was born in Sydney, Australia.
Lauren Simpson has always had a great passion for sports. In her early childhood, she played sports like Volleyball and football. Her passion for fitness started in her 20’s when she fell in love with bodybuilding. Here are the workout routine and diet plan Simpson followed to enhance her fitness, agility, timing, and power.
Lauren Simpson’s Body Measurement (Body Stats)
Talking about Lauren Simpson’s height and body weight, she stands at 5 ft 7 inches and weighs around 58 kg or 128 lbs. Moreover, Simpson has blonde hair and blue eyes.
|Height||5 ft 7 inches or 170 cm|
|Weight||58 kg or 128 lbs|
|Breast Size||34 inches or 87 cm|
|Waist Size||24 inches or 61 cm|
|Hips Size||35 inches or 89 cm|
Lauren Simpson Workout Routine
Before starting, the workout routine, make sure you stay hydrated throughout training by drinking lots of water or energy drinks, and important is to don’t forget to warm-up workout and make sure to cool down by stretching your muscles out, because it supports you to do injury-free exercise or workouts.
Lauren Simpson loves to warm up on the treadmill before each glute workout. She likes to focus on glute, leg, and upper body schedules each week. Her schedules have an average of 7 workouts.
Here is Lauren Simpson’s exercise routine:-
Within this routine, Lauren Simpson performs a glute workout routine by doing 7 different workouts.
Here is Lauren Simpson’s glute workout routine:-
- Smith Machine Hip Thrust (3 sets, 10 to 12 reps)
- Barbell Curtay Lunge (3 sets, 10 to 12 reps)
- Cable Kickback (3 sets, 10 to 12 reps)
- Lying Leg Curls (3 sets, 10 to 12 reps)
- Romanian Deadlift (3 sets, 10 to 12 reps)
- Back Squat (4 sets, 6 to 8 reps)
- Abductor Machine (3 sets, 10 to 12 reps)
Within this routine, she performs a leg workout routine by doing 7 different workouts.
Here is Lauren Simpson’s leg workout routine:-
- Leg Extension (3 sets, 15 to 20 reps)
- Single-Leg Press (4 sets, 15 to 20 reps)
- Hack Squat (5 sets, 15 to 20 reps)
- Leg Press (4 sets, 15 to 20 reps)
- Weighted Sled Push (4 sets, 15 to 20 reps)
- Hypertension (4 sets, 15 to 20 reps)
- Stiff Leg Deadlift Superset with Kickback (4 sets, 15 to 20 reps)
Upper Body Workout
Within this routine, she performs an upper-body routine by doing a total of 7 different workouts with an average of 4 sets and 12 reps.
Here is Lauren Simpson’s upper body routine:-
- Bodyweight Pull-Up (4 sets, 8 to 10 reps)
- Hammer Strength Row (4 sets, 8 to 10 reps)
- Close Grip Seated Cable Row (4 sets, 8 to 10 reps)
- Arnold Press (4 sets, 8 to 10 reps)
- Dumbbell Lateral Raise (4 sets, 10 to 12 reps)
- Reverse Delt Machine (3 sets, 12 to 15 reps)
- Hand to Knee Bosu Ball Crunch (4 sets, 12 to 15 reps)
Lauren Simpson’s Diet Plan
Lauren Simpson follows a healthy and well-balanced diet. She divides her macronutrients into 30 percent fat, 30 percent protein, and 40 percent carbs. She usually eats carbs before and after a workout.
Her food consists of great protein sources, and she eats it nearly 60 up to 90 minutes before training.
Here is Lauren Simpson’s diet plan:-
- Breakfast: Fruit, Protein shake, Oatmeal
- Snack: Tuna, Vegetables, Beetroot, Sweet potatoes
- Lunch: Chicken, Spinach
- Snack: Protein shake
- Dinner: Tuna, Green beans, Egg
Lauren Simpson uses the following supplements to support fuel her gains:-
- Protein shake
FAQ about Lauren Simpson Workout Routine and Diet Plan
How many hours a day does Lauren Simpson work out?
- Lauren Simpson usually works out for 3 to 4 hours a day. Her workout includes Glute, Leg, and Upper body.
What does Lauren Simpson eat in a day?
- Lauren Simpson usually eats 5 to 6 meals a day. Her diet consists of Fruit, Protein shakes Oatmeal, Tuna, Vegetables, Beetroot, Sweet potatoes, Chicken, Spinach, Egg, and Green beans.
How many calories does Lauren Simpson eat a day?
- Lauren Simpson usually eats 1500 to 1700 calories a day.
How much is Lauren Simpson’s net worth?
- Lauren Simpson is a well-famed professional bikini athlete, fitness model, and personal trainer who has a net worth of $1 Million to $5 Million.
How did Lauren Simpson get famous?
- Lauren Simpson won 1st place at the Fitness Model Open as well as the Fitness Model Overall Champion at the 2015 INBA Southern Cross Titles.