The legendary basketball player Kyrie Irving was born on the 23rd of March 1992 in Melbourne, Australia. His origin is American and he was the son of Frederick and Elizabeth Irving, and the stepson of Shetellia Irving. Furthermore, he has two sisters.
One of them is an older named Aisa and another younger who is in London. He has both American as well as Australian citizenship. His mother died due to disease when he was four and he was raised by his aunt.
Kyrie Irving has gained many awards in his career as a basketball player. He got 2012 Rising Stars Challenge MVP, 2012 Rookie of the Year, and 2012 All-Rookie First Team. Furthermore, in the year 2014 he won All-star Game MVP, in 2015, he won All-NBA Third Team, and also he has won the Best Team ESPY Award in 2016.
Kyrie Irving Body Stats
|Height||6 feet 3 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Shoe Size||12 US|
Kyrie Irving Workout Routine
Kyrie Irving operates out for 2-3 hours 6 days a week. Stretching and also cardio are the necessary parts of Kyries’ workout regime and he always stretches before and after his workouts. Here is the exercise of Kyrie Irving.
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday- Triceps, Shoulders, including Chest Workout
- Stretching and warm-up during 10-20 minutes
- Dumbbell press about 6-8 reps, 3 sets
- Dumbbell incline press about 6-8 reps, 3 sets
- Bench machine about 8-10 reps, 3 sets
- Incline machine about 10 reps, 3 sets
- Cable cross at a high angle about 10 reps, 3 sets
- Cable cross at a low angle about 10 reps, 3 sets
- Straight cable crosses about 10 reps, 3 sets
- Dips as usual as he can, 3 sets
- Dumbbell military press about 8-10 reps, 3 sets
- The military machine about 8-10 reps, 3 sets
- Shoulder raise about 8-10 reps, 3 sets
- Shrugs about 15 reps, 3 sets
- Triceps extension about 8-10 reps, 3 sets
- Dumbbell triceps extension about 10 reps, 3 sets
Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday- Biceps, Back, including Legs
- Stretching and cardio during10-20 minutes
- Chin-ups as usual as he can, 3 sets
- Pull-ups till failure, 3 sets
- The back machine about 8-10 reps, 6 sets
- The lateral pull about 8-10 reps, 3 sets
- Seated low rows about 10 reps, 3 sets
- Rear delts about 10 reps, 3 sets
- Hyperextension abput 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Cable curls about 10 reps, 3 sets
- Curl machine about 6-8 reps, 6 sets
- Dumbbell curls about 8-10 reps, 3 sets
- Leg press about 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- leg press about 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- The calf raises on leg press about 21 reps, 3 sets
- Seated calf raises about 15 reps, 3 sets
- Leg extension about12 reps, 3 sets
- Leg curls about 10-12 reps, 3 sets
This is all about the workout routine of Kyrie Irving.
Kyrie Irving Diet Plan
Kyrie Irving believes that just following a workout is not sufficient, their diet plays a big role in keeping them fit and fit for all their matches. Kiri is high in protein and serves a carbohydrate diet. His diet plan includes:
Meal 1: Oats and Eggs and Oats
Meal 2: Fruit and Protein bar
Meal 3: Rice, Broccoli, and Chicken Breast
Meal 4: Protein shake
Meal 5: Sweet potato and steak
This is all about the diet plan of Kyrie Irving.
Kyrie Irving is an American professional basketball player notably recognized for his perfect body and his athletic skills. He follows a strict workout regime to keep his athletic and muscular physique. His diet also includes healthy foods which are also one of the reasons behind his incredible body.
If we could just take one thing from him then it would be like this: Unleash everything you have and never look back. Never be afraid to be the best.