Kylie Jenner is one of the most famous people in the world, with 371 million Instagram followers. She’s a model, a businesswoman, and an actor and doing incredibly well in her life. Kendall Jenner Her workouts and diet keep her in shape and healthy. Kylie Jenner’s celebrity and popularity are no laughing matter. She is unquestionably one of the most expensive models.
Kylie Jenner has even broken the record for billion-dollar sales with her incredible fashion line, making her worth a billion dollars. While she has a busy schedule, she is conscious and caring about her body. She gained a few pounds after having a baby and worked hard to lose them. So, let’s look at Kylie Jenner’s workout and diet routine for losing post-baby weight.
Kylie Jenner Body Stats
|Height||5 ft 6 inches|
Also, read Khloe Kardashian’s Workout Routine & Diet Plan.
Kylie Jenner workout
When it came to working out, her main goal was to lose the extra weight she had gained after the birth of her child. That is why her workout routine consists of HIIT and mixed workouts to give her a full-body workout that will help her lose weight and stay fit.
Kylie Jenner Workout include:
- One of the most important aspects of her workout is cardio. She does cardio for 15 minutes three times a day. She does not run on the treadmill but prefers to run on Beverly Hills.
Kylie Jenner Lower Body Workout
- Side Lunges – 3 sets of 12 reps, This one is great for your side quads.
- Forward Lunges – 3 sets of 12 reps. This exercise targets your front quads.
- Skater Lunges – 3 sets of 12 reps; this exercise also targets the lower body. This is one of my favorite exercises because it improves your body’s balance and stability.
Kylie Jenner Upper Body Workout
- Biceps Curls – 3 sets of 10 to 15 reps each. Biceps curls are an excellent way to tone your biceps.
- Lateral Dumbbell Raise – 3 sets of 10 to 15 reps. This exercise targets your shoulders or delts.
- Dumbbell Rows – 3 sets of 10 to 15 reps, single-arm dumbbell rows work your lats and back.
- Lat Pulldown – 3 sets of 10 to 15 reps, focusing on the back and your lats.
Abdominal Workout by Kylie Jenner
- Crunches – 3 sets of 15 to 20 reps, great for targeting your abs.
- Plank – 3 sets of 1-minute hold; this one works many of your core muscles.
- Ball Throws – 3 sets of 20 reps, full-body workout exercise that primarily focuses on calorie burning.
- Stability Ball Leg Curls – 3 sets of 12 to 15 reps; this exercise improves body stability and balance while targeting the hamstrings.
- Wood Chops – 3 sets of 12 to 15 reps.
- Mountain Climber – 3 sets of 20 reps, also a full-body workout.
This is all about Kylie Jenner’s workout routine.
Kylie Jenner Diet
Kylie Jenner’s diet focuses on eating three meals daily and drinking plenty of water.
Her favorite foods:
- Cold-pressed juice
- Green Tea
Kylie Jenner’s diet Includes:
- When Kylie Jenner wakes up, she drinks a lot of water to get her day started, and for breakfast, she enjoys Avocado toast with chicken. In addition, the chicken she used was boiled. She then drinks green tea to finish her breakfast.
- She eats a small amount of food for lunch after completing all of her work. Just a salad and some cold-pressed juice. This food is part of Kylie Jenner’s lunchtime diet.
- She enjoys asparagus and rice with boiled chicken for dinner as her day’s last meal.
This is all about Kylie Jenner’s diet plan.
FAQ of Kylie Jenner
How often does Kylie Jenner work out per day?
- Kylie Jenner works out twice a day. However, experts recommend working out once daily, five days a week, to stay fit.
What is Kylie Jenner’s body shape?
- Kylie Jenner was born with a curvy frame but now has a curvy hourglass figure.
How much weight did Kylie Jenner lose?
- Kylie Jenner shed 40 pounds after the birth of her and Travis Scott’s son.