Kevin Wayne Durant, known professionally as Kevin Durant, is an American professional basketball player who was the prime pick for Oklahoma City Thunders. He is best known for being among the best NBA players in the world. His birthday is September 29, 1988, and he was born in Washington D.C., United States.
Durant has stunning agility and strength, and his accolades feature NBA Most Valuable Player, NBA Rookie Of The Year, NBA Champion, and many more.
Here are the workout routine and diet plan Durant followed to enhance his fitness, agility, timing, and power.
Kevin Durant’s Body Measurement (Body Stats)
Regarding Kevin Durant’s height and body weight, he stands at 6 ft 9 inches and weighs around 109 kg or 240 lbs. Moreover, Durant has black hair and dark brown eyes.
|Height||6 ft 9 inches or 206 lbs|
|Weight||109 kg or 240 lbs|
|Chest Size||43 inches|
|Waist Size||35 inches|
|Biceps Size||15 inches|
|Shoe Size||18 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Kevin Durant Workout Routine
Before starting, the exercise schedule, make sure you stay hydrated throughout training by drinking lots of water or energy drinks; and essential is to don’t forget to warm-up exercise and make sure to cool down by stretching your muscles out, because it supports you to do injury-free training or workouts.
He usually likes to perform core strength, agility, and balance workouts within his workout routine. Consequently, his workouts are created to build both mobility and strength. His workout also involves focusing on shooting drills.
Here is Kevin Durant’s exercise routine:-
Within this routine, he performs a mobility routine by doing a total of 3 different workouts.
Here is Kevin Durant’s mobility routine:-
- Thoracic Spine Extension (sets: 2, reps: 30)
- Rotational Med Ball Throws (sets: 3, reps: 8)
- Split Stance Overhead Core Matrix (i.e., Foward, Rotational & Lateral)
Within this routine, he performs a strength routine by doing 10 different workouts.
Here is Kevin Durant’s strength routine:-
- Three-Way Med Ball Single-Leg Romanian Deadlift on Airex Pad (2 sets, 7 reps)
- Basic Med Ball Single Romanian Deadlifts (3 to 4 sets, 8 to 10 reps)
- Inverted Row on Physioball with TRX Straps (3 to 4 sets, 8 to 10 reps)
- Basic Inverted Row (3 to 4 sets, 8 to 10 reps)
- Single-Leg Dumbbell To Press (3 to 4 sets, 6 to 8 reps)
- Basic Overhead Press (3 to 4 sets, 6 to 8 reps)
- Walking Dumbbell Push-Up To Row (3 to 4 sets, 6 to 8 reps)
- Basic Dumbbell Row From Push-Up Position (3 to 4 sets, 6 to 8 reps)
- Med Ball Multi-Planar Lunge on Core Board (3 to 4 sets, 10 to 12 reps)
- Basic Med Ball Multi-Planar Lunge (3 to 4 sets, 10 to 12 reps)
Within this routine, he performs a drills routine by doing a total of 3 different workouts.
Here is Kevin Durant’s shooting drills routine:-
- Attack Help Defender
- Freeze Pull-Ups
- Hesitate On Drive to Attack
Kevin Durant’s Diet Plan
He regularly consumes healthy and organic food that is rich in nutrients. He usually eats 3 to 4 meals a day, and his diet consists of egg whites, omelet, tomato, fresh fruit, grilled salmon, brown rice pilaf, roasted vegetables, fruit smoothie, etc.
Here is Kevin Durant’s diet plan:-
- Breakfast: Two egg whites, 1 whole egg omelet, Spinach, Tomato, Fresh fruit
- Lunch: Grilled salmon, Cucumber yogurt, Brown rice pilaf, Sauteed spinach
- Dinner: Grilled chicken, Roasted vegetables, Fruit smoothie
Kevin Durant uses the following supplements to support fuel his gains:-
- Fish Oil
- Protein shake
FAQ about Kevin Durant’s Workout Routine and Diet Plan
How many hours a day does Kevin Durant train?
- Kevin Durant usually trains 3 to 4 hours a day. His training includes Mobility, Strength, and Shooting drills.
What does Kevin Durant eat in a day?
- Kevin Durant usually eats 3 to 4 meals a day. His diet consists of Egg whites, Omelet, Tomato, Fresh Fruit, Grilled salmon, Brown rice pilaf, Roasted vegetables, Fruit smoothie, etc.
How many calories does Kevin Durant eat a day?
- Kevin Durant usually eats 2250 calories a day.
Who trained Kevin Durant?
- Dwight Daub is the coach of Kevin Durant.
How much is Kevin Durant’s net worth?
- Kevin Wayne Durant, known professionally as Kevin Durant, is an American professional basketball player with a net worth of 170 million dollars.
What is Kevin DurDurant’svorite food?
- Durant consumes seafood at least 6 times a week, 8-ounce servings of some of his favorites, including salmon, sea bass, scallops, and shrimp.
Also, know about Zara Larsson’s Workout Routine & Diet Plan.
Last Updated on July 28, 2023 by john liam