Kawhi Leonard is an American known basketball player for the Los Angeles Clippers of the National Basketball Association. Leonard gained an NBA championship with the spurs in 2014 and was elected the NBA Final’s Most Valuable Player. He is a two-time NBA Defensive performer of the year, having won in 2015 and 2016.
Kawhi Leonard was born on the 29th of June, 1991 in Los Angeles, California, United States. His father’s name is Mark Leonard and also his mother’s name is Kim Robertson. Kawhi Leonard gained numerous awards and rewards. He is remarkably popular for his gaming skills and also for his fit, muscular, and all-jacked-up body.
Kawhi Leonard’s Body Stats
|Height||6 ft 7 inches|
Kawhi Leonard Workout Routine
He trains daily morning and evening, and he takes breaks on days only when he feels his body wants to rest.
Kawhi Leonard workout includes:
View this post on Instagram
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday workout routine
- The dumbbell bench press as a warm-up about 8 reps, 2 sets
- Twists about 10 reps, 2 sets
- Leg raise about 15-20 reps, 2 sets
- Dumbbell bench presses about 8 reps, 3 sets
- Dumbbell rows of 10 reps including each arm, 3 sets
- Alternating dumbbell curls of 5 reps including each arm, 2 sets
- Hammer curls of 5 reps including each arm, 2 sets
- Dumbbell shrugs about 22-25 reps, 2 sets
- Dumbbell front raise about 15 reps, 2 sets
- Shoulder presses about 10 reps, 3 sets
- Triceps pushdowns about 10 reps, 3 sets
Tuesday, and Thursday workout routine
- Bicycle crunches about 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Planks withhold during 60 seconds, 3 sets
- Oblique crunches about 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Russian twist about 12 reps, 3 sets
- Hanging leg raise about 10 reps, 3 sets
- Weighted sit-ups about 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Lunges about 12 reps, 3 sets
- Leg raise about 20 reps, 2 sets
- Hamstring leg curls about 12 reps, 3 sets
- Barbell squats about 12 reps, 3 sets
- Inchworms about 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- V-ups about 12 reps, 3 sets
This is all about the workout routine of Kawhi Leonard.
Kawhi Leonard Diet Plan
Kawhi Leonard follows a stringent diet to keep himself lean and energetic. His diet mainly includes fruits, vegetables, fish, including chicken. He waits away from Red Meat.
Kawhi Leonard diet includes:
- Kawhi Leonard’s breakfast normally consists of an omelet filled with healthy options such as spinach, mushrooms, basil, and garlic.
- When Kawhi Leonard is in a munching mood, he withdraws the green smoothie, which is provided with a quarter of some bananas, spinach, half a banana, a vanilla protein, and an avocado.
- More numerous regarding Kawhi Leonard’s diet plan, he serves his salad on Sundays and serves them on weekdays. The salads he takes are leftover dishes including beetroot and quinoa salad, Mexican bean salad, and even astonishing roasted vegetables.
- If Kawhi Leonard is hungry later in lunch, he loves to eat crudites or seaweed or roasted nuts/seeds.
- Kawhi Leonard has a plant-based hunger including remarkable sweet potatoes, spicy roasted broccoli, and also a big salad at supper.
This is all about the diet plan of Kawhi Leonard.
Kawhi Leonard is remarkably popular for his gaming skills and also for his fit, muscular, and all-jacked-up body. He is a fitness enthusiast and treats his body very well with a balanced diet and daily intense workout sessions. He does lots of workouts which accommodates him to be in a perfect body shape.
Also, read Derrick Jones Jr Workout Routine And Diet Plan.