It’s not easy to lose weight. You have to be very determined and have a lot of patience. If you’re sick of eating fruits and sticking to your diet, why not try juices to help you lose weight? Juices will also help you stay healthy. We’ll give you some juice. Fruit juices don’t have many calories and are full of fiber. Juices will help you burn calories and give you more health benefits. So let’s look at some weight loss juices.
1. Carrot Juice
Carrots are full of fiber and have few calories. Because it has a lot of fiber, it keeps you full until lunch. Carrot juice has extra benefits like making your skin tone better, boosting your immune system, and being best for eye health. Let’s now look at what goes into carrot juice and how to make it.
- 6-8 carrots
- 3 tbsp sugar, or as much as you want
- 2 cold glasses of water
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
You can improve the taste by adding half an apple, an orange, and ginger.
- First, wash and peel the carrots with a peeler, then cut them into small pieces.
- Put the chopped carrot slices in a blender.
- Sugar and cold water are added to the blender.
- Blend it for 2–3 minutes to make a smooth juice.
- Crush the pulp to get all of the juice out.
- Fill the glasses with juice.
- Add a few drops of lemon juice and mix it well.
- Cool and serve.
2. Orange Juice
Orange juice is the best low-calorie juice. It also hasn’t had any fat. When you juice an orange, you may lose a lot of fiber that helps you lose weight.
- 4 Orange
- Salt, (or black salt) to taste
- Sugar, to taste
- Clean each orange.
- Remove the top layer of the paper.
- You can also use a spoon to remove the rind that is left after the juice has been squeezed out and then use a hand blender to mix it. Remember to discard seeds. When orange seeds are ground up, they make the juice taste bitter.
- Serve fresh orange juice you made yourself.
Also, read Wine: Safe for those with Hypertension?
3. Watermelon Juice
You can stay hydrated by drinking watermelon juice. It contains an amino acid that helps burn fat.
- 1 small sweet watermelon (a 6-pounder will do)
- 1 small lime, juiced (optional)
- The watermelon should be cut in half. Put chunks of sweet watermelon into the blender with a big spoon. Throw away the peel.
- Blend the watermelon until it is completely smooth. To add more flavor, squeeze the juice of one small lime into the blender and blend for a few seconds.
- If your watermelon has a lot of pulp or seeds, pour the mixture through a fine mesh strainer into a pitcher.