John Krasinski is a well-known American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter. Krasinski has received four Primetime Emmy Award nominations and two Screen Actors Guild Awards. In 2018, he was named by Time Magazine as one of the 100 most famous people in the world. His birthday is October 20, 1979, and he was born in Boston, Massachusetts, United States.
Krasinski is best known for his character as Jim Halpert on the NBC sitcom The Office (2005 to 2013), on which he also served as a producer and occasional director. He later directed and starred in the drama movie Brief Interviews with Hideous Men (2009) and the comedy-drama movie The Hollars (2016). Here are the workout routine and diet plan Krasinski followed to enhance his timing, agility, and power.
John Krasinski’s Body Measurement (Body Stats)
Talking about John Krasinski’s height and body weight, he stands at 6 ft 3 inches and weighs around 91 kg or 200 lbs. Moreover, he has dark brown hair color and hazel eyes.
|Height||6 ft 3 inches or 191 cm|
|Weight||91 kg or 200 lbs|
|Chest Size||43 inches|
|Waist Size||34 inches|
|Biceps Size||16 inches|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
He works with his trainer Jason Walsh to get his body well-shaped. Preparing for a movie character, he packed on 25 lbs of muscle mass in just four months. His trainer made him build a solid core through lots of rows, pulls, squats, and presses workouts. When Krasinski started his training, he could not manage to perform a single pull-up.
John Krasinski Workout Routine
What is John Krasinski’s Workout Routine? Jason Walsh would develop a strict workout routine for the actor, and they had to perform this routine for a short period. Krasinski followed the way with no break for a full 4 months.
Here is John Krasinski’s exercise routine:-
Within this bodybuilding routine, John Krasinski starts his day with 90 minutes and 1 hour of cardio in the afternoon.
Fat Shedding Workout
John Krasinski performs a fat shedding routine by doing 3 different workouts within this fat shedding routine.
Here is John Krasinski’s fat shedding routine:-
- Tabata Torches or Kettleball Swings (8 sets, 1/2 minute)
- Ball Slams or Ropes (8 sets, 1/2 minute)
- Metabolic Burnout (7 sets, 5 seconds rest in the middle of the sets)
Circuit Workout Routine
Within this circuit routine, John Krasinski performs a circuit routine by doing 3 different workouts.
Here is John Krasinski’s circuit routine:-
- Variable Tempo Training (5 sets, 1 minute)
- Shred Sets (5 minutes nonstop)
- Six-Pack Supersets (4 sets, 60 seconds)
Within this abs routine, John Krasinski followed a pyramid lifting routine to work on his core and abs.
Here is John Krasinski’s abs routine:-
- Weightlifting (3 sets, 8 to 12 reps)
- Bench Press (4 sets, 8 to 12 reps)
- Placed Dumbbell Press (4 sets, 8 to 12 reps)
- DB Rows (4 sets, 8 to 12 reps)
- Pull-Ups (4 sets, 8 to 12 reps)
- Deadlifts (4 sets, 8 to 12 reps)
- Squats (4 sets, 8 to 12 reps)
- Lunges (4 sets, 8 to 12 reps)
- Incline Press (4 sets, 8 to 12 reps)
John Krasinski’s Diet Plan
John Krasinski has confessed that he loves to eat “all you can eat” buffet food, and before he started his daily workouts, he often consumed buffet food. He followed a well-balanced diet. Krasinski mainly focused on eating lean animal protein, low-carb veggies, and plenty of water. When he prepared for a movie role, he reduced his body fat from 25% to 9% in four months. ain
Here is John Krasinski’s diet plan:-
- Breakfast: Egg whites omelet, Fruits, Vegetables
- Lunch: Lean protein, Brwon rice, Green salad
- Dinner: Chicken breast, Sweet potatoes, Low carb veggies
John Krasinski uses the following supplements to support fuel his gains:-
- Vitamin D
- Protein shakes
FAQ about John Krasinski Workout Routine and Diet Plan
How many hours a day does John Krasinski work out?
- John Krasinski usually works out for 3 hours a day. His workout includes Bodybuilding, Fat Shedding, Circuit, and Abs.
What does John Krasinski eat in a day?
- John Krasinski usually eats up to 3 or 4 meals a day. His diet consists of Egg whites, Fruits, Vegetables, Len protein, Brown rice, Green salad, Chicken breast, Sweet potatoes, and Low carb veggies.
Who trained John Krasinski?
- Jason Walsh is the coach of John Krasinski.
How many calories does John Krasinski eat a day?
- John Krasinski usually eats 5500 to 6500 calories a day.
What did John Krasinski do after the office?
- After the office ended, Krasinski founded the production company Sunday Night Productions. He began the company with Allyson Seeger and raised a few small shows over the next few years that never panned out.
Also, read about Zachary Levi’s Workout Routine & Diet Plan.