John Felix Anthony Cena is a well-known American professional wrestler, actor, and television presenter. His birthday is April 23, 1977, and he was born and growth in West Newbury, Massachusetts. And he passed to California in 1998 to pursue a career as a bodybuilder. here we talk about John Cena Workout Routine & Diet Plan
John Cena did not every time have his typical arms and muscular development. In high school, he weighed fair 120 pounds! Fast ahead to the age of 18 and Cena acquired weight and muscle mass from vigorous gym exercises.
He later acquired a reputation from bodybuilding matches before introducing the WWE as a professional wrestler. He’s detained 24 titles, with 12 reigns as the WWE World Heavyweight Title/WWE Title and three reigns as the World Heavyweight Title.
John Cena’s familiarity has also guided him to success as an actor. When the WWE superstar is not succeeding in the wrestling ring, Cena has looked in films like The Marine, 12 Rounds, Sisters, and Trainwreck.
Jh\ohn Cena pays out regular time in the gym to obtain his arms and entire body powerful enough for the wrestling ring. However, the 6’1, 251-pound wrestler efforts out with a long period of a friend, and trainer Rob MacIntyre. Cena concentrates on an exercise that permits him to retain his trademark muscular aesthetic while also enhancing his athleticism and battle to injury.
However, it is never a better idea to jump into a heavy weightlifting routine. Cena put severe emphasis on his warm-up and feasibility. He begins light to activate the muscles. Every day the wrestler efforts on a different body part or group of body parts.
John Cena Height, Weight and Body Measurement
|Name||John Cena (John Felix Anthony Cena)|
|Age||44 years, April 23, 1977|
|Height||6’1” (185 cm)|
|Weight||114 kilograms (251 lbs)|
|Measurements||52-19-36 in (or 132-48-91.5 cm)|
John Cena Workout Routine
Talking about John Cena workout Routine. John Cena does various exercises on different days of the week so that his body obtains all-around development. However, the exercise is quite vigorous and is only undertaken by sensible bodybuilders. The day-to-day exercise of John Cena is listed below. He manages these exercises in a modern gym in the attendance of a trainer and coach who is also his long period friend Robert Maclntyre for five days a week.
Rob teaches him different workouts and supports him to perform them better. However, the strength acquiring bodybuilding workouts John focuses on two aspects. One is to permit him to manage and build his aesthetic muscle. The other is to build battle to injury.
Day-1 Legs and Calves:-
- Seated Calf Increases: 10 sets, 10 to 20 reps
- Standing Weightless Calf Increases: 4 sets, 25 reps
- Standing Single-leg Curls: 4 sets, 20 to 25 reps
- Leg Presses: 5 sets, 20 reps
- Leg Additions: 4 sets, 15 reps
- Squats: 4 sets, 10 reps
- Hack Squats: 3 sets, 15 reps
- Single-Leg Additions: 3 sets, 10 reps
- Incline Barbell Pin: 5 sets, 20 reps
- Machine Flies: 3 sets, 15 reps
- Inclined Machine Pin: 5 sets, 20 reps
- Cable Flyes: 3 sets, 15 reps
- Bench Pin: 3 sets, 10 reps
- Standing Barbell Crimp: 3 sets, 10 to 12 reps
- Preacher Crimps: 5 sets, 12 reps
- Seated Dumbbell Crimp: 3 sets, 10 to 12 reps
- Standing Cable Crimp: 3-4 sets, 12 reps
- Overhead Cambered Addition: 3 sets, 20 reps
- Rope Press Downs: 3 sets, 20 reps
- Single-arm Cable Pin Downs: 3 sets, 10 reps
- Lying Triceps Addition: 6 sets
- Placed BB Extension Addition: 3 sets, 20 reps
- Rear Delt Machine Flyes: 5 sets, 2o reps
- Dumbbell Laterals: 3 sets, 12 reps
- Machine Overhead Pin: 5 sets, 20 reps
- Machine Side Sidewises: 5 sets, 20 reps
- Placed Military: 3 sets, 10 reps
- Machine Side Sidewises: 5 sets, 20 reps
- Standing Barbell Pin: 3 sets, 10 reps
- Lat Pull Downs: 5 sets, 20 reps
- Shrugs: 5 sets, 20 reps
- Bent Barbell Rows: 5 to 12 sets, 20 reps
- Pull-ups: 4 sets
- Arm Dumbbell Rows: 5 to 12 sets, 20 reps
- Deadlifts: 4 to 8 sets, 15 reps
- High Rows: 4 sets, 20 reps
In addition to these workouts, John Cena executes a single set of 60 crunches at the end of each training meetings daily. With the support of this exercise routine, Cena can acquire around 24 pounds of weight in only 7 months. Hence, the success of this schedule can not be quired. Severe fans follow this plan to acquire weight and muscles.
John Cena Diet Plan
The WWE star uses a protein-wealthy diet. However, the diet plan of Cena is well stabilized and gives him all the necessary minerals, vitamins, and proteins that are vital for the development and maintenance of the body. The 6ft 1 inch WWE pro wrestler eats a diversity of cereals, vegetables, and fruits to fulfill all his dietary requirements. However, the well-balanced diet plan of John Cena is given below. It provides a detailed list of food items that John eats at various points of the day.
- Oatmeal with applesauce and raisins, 2 entire eggs, and 6 egg whites.
- Gym Addition (after breakfast): Protein bar.
- Brown rice with vegetables through with 2 chicken breasts.
- Entire wheat pita bread with tuna fish.
- Pasta or brown rice, vegetables, and salad with chicken/ fish.