Joseph Trevor Wicks MBE “Joe Wicks,” also famous as The Body Coach, is a British fitness coach, TV presenter, and author. His birthday is September 21, 1986, and he was born in Epsom, United States. His fitness procedure uses short pink and yellow intense High-Intensity Interval 1s Training (HIIT or, colloquially, ‘HIT’) exercises. Beginning off by posting 15-second recipe videos on social media, Wicks flourished his brand to become one of the utmost followed fitness accounts on Instagram and YouTube.
Joe Wicks first posted the cookbook Lean in 15: 15-minute meals was a best-seller in 2015, having traded over 900,000 copies. He has designed a “90-Day Plan” with exercise, meals, and portions tailored to the individual. Here Joe Wicks’s Workout Routine, Joe Wicks’s diet plan, Joe Wicks’s Height, Joe Wicks Weight, and Joe Wicks’s Body Measurement are described in detail.
Joe Wicks’s Body Measurement (Body Stats)
Talking about Joe Wicks’s height and body weight. He stands at 5 ft 8 inches and weighs around 73 kg or 161 lbs. Moreover, he has dark brown hair and dark brown eyes.
|5 ft 8 inches or 173 cm or 1.73 m
|73 kg or 161 lbs
Joe Wicks Workout Routine
The exercise routine followed by the renowned personality is quite imposing. He has 14-hour days and exercises for 4 to 5 days every week. Wick preferred exercise routine includes HIIT training and short as well as enormous bursts of activity. He wants people to obey such a routine if they observe guaranteed results.
The author of Lean in 15 book stresses three stunning workouts that may support you and have a great body. The first one is lunges with heavy dumbbells that are significant for toning thighs and glutes. The second one is press-ups as they effort severe muscle at once. However, the final one is mountain climbing, a significant cardio activity that supports and tones up your core and shoulders.
Fitness Mistakes to Avoid
Joe Wicks express that people make fitness mistake by executing less enormous workouts. You will not see severe results lifting baby weights or doing steady-state cardio for hours at once. Oner hand, if you do HIIT training, you will see extreme results like a powerful physique.
Joe Wicks’s cherub-haired personal trainer gets his motivation to train people by being intense about his actions. Wicks admires it when he plays a vital role in transforming and improving their lives. However, it may support him to keep moving forward and help severe people.
The Plan of Action
Joe Wicks has designed a ninety-day plan for fitness. As a part of the plan, you require to exercise 4 times every week. All the exercises he recommends can be done at home and within 50 minutes. Wicks also speaks that the workouts will be enormous. The plan has unalike one-month cycles having a variety of activities and recipes. The diet in the program is also explained. You require to have three meals and two snacks in a day.
Joe Wicks Diet Plan
Here Joe Wicks’s diet recipes may include:-
- Protein pancakes with banana, blueberries, and pomegranate with a side of cream.
- Carrot and apple muffins.
- Banana, chocolate, and overnight quinoa oats.
- Toasted bagel with avocado, poached eggs, and chili flakes.
- Fish fingers salad.
- McLean turkey burger.
- Tandoori cod burgers with sweet potato fries.
- Chicken Pie.
- Chicken and orzo rat-a-tat bake.
- Naughty steak burritos with pineapple salsa.
- Veggie super bowl.
FAQ about Joe Wicks Workout Routine and Diet Plan
What does Joe Wicks eat for breakfast?
- Breakfast Meal: Four egg omelet with feta cheese, mixed nuts, and seeds.
How many calories are in a Joe Wicks meal?
- Joe Wicks profess the Lean in 15 meal holds 1,120 calories, 102g of protein, 7g of carbohydrate, and 76g of fat. That is in contrast to the KFC meal that will attach 500 calories, 27g of protein, 61g of carbs, and 14g of fat.
How long is Joe Wicks’s workout?
- How long will each exercise last? According to Joe, each activity will be 20 minutes long and planned for children. Wicks has mortgaged to do three live sessions per week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
Does Joe Wicks’s workout help lose weight?
- The fitness star described combining resistance training and cardio may provide good results. Joe added: “The workout that may support weight loss combines resistance training and cardio.