Jo Lindner, also known as Joesthetics, is a fitness model, entrepreneur, and social media influencer from Germany. He is known for his hard work, good looks, and intense workouts. Jo’s change is an excellent example for anyone who works in the fitness industry.
As a brand ambassador and personal trainer, Jo works hard to keep his career going as a fitness model and business owner. In this post, we’ll talk about how Jo stays motivated to go to the gym and eat healthy to keep his impressive body.
This article summarizes what we’ve learned about Jo Lindner’s workouts and diet. It’s not his exact routine, though. It is based on interviews with Jo, his comments, videos, posts on social media, and information from other people in the business.
What We Know Now
- Height: 5 ft 11 inches
- Weight: 220 pounds
- Age: 29 years old
- Birthdate: January 14, 1993
- Accolades: He has more than 558k YouTube subscribers and 7.4 million Instagram followers.
The German fitness star is very serious about his job as a fitness athlete. On Jo’s YouTube channel many videos of him working out and talking about what he has learned.
Lindner says that he has used steroids in the past to help him get ahead faster, but he tells his fans and followers to stay away from that path. Jo Lindner is proof that you can stay strong and get ripped by working out hard and thinking about what you eat.
Joesthetics Training System is Jo’s fitness company. It offers workout plans, diet plans, and fitness advice from Jo Lindner himself. Jo started giving training tips on his Instagram account, and he was able to start a business while he was getting into crazy good shape.
Jo Lindner’s Workout Routine
Lindner likes to do a lot of reps when she works out at the gym. High rep counts help Jo get the most out of his workouts, ensuring his muscles are afatiguedred.
Jo Lindner is well-known online and is a fitness model. He loves taking his fans along on his daily adventures. We won’t be surprised if Jo gets a lot of attention online as he shares his life, gives advice on fitness and supplements, and continues building muscle in the gym.
Here is the workout plan for Jo Lindner:
Here is the push workout that Jo Lindner does to work his chest and upper body:
- Do a bench press (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Incline dumbbell press (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Machine to press the chest (1 set, 12 reps)
- Barbell overhead press while sitting (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Standing lateral raises (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Triceps cable extensions (3 sets, 12 reps)
- Front dumbbell raises (3 sets, 12 reps)
On Tuesday, Jo works out his biceps, triceps, and calves.
- Barbell curl (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Curl hammer (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Bench press with a close grip (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Triceps press (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Triceps extension at the top (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Standing calf raise (3 sets, 10 reps)
Here is how Jo Lindner works out his legs on leg day:
- Back squat (4 sets, 12 reps)
- Leg press (4 sets, 12 reps)
- Leg extension (4 sets, 12 reps)
- Lunge (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Deadlift (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Jo Lindner takes a day off in the middle of the week to give his muscles a break after lifting heavy all week.
Fans and people who follow Jo Lindner like his big pecs and how hard he works to keep them. Here’s how Jo works his chest:
- Barbell bench press (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Incline dumbbell press (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Don’t do a push-up (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Cross over the cable (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Dumbbell pullover (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Incline dumbbell fly (3 sets, 10 reps)
On Saturday, Jo works out his shoulders, biceps, and triceps. Here’s how Jo’s typical shoulder workout goes:
- Shoulder press with dumbbells while sitting down (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Dumbbell front raise (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Sitting bicep curls (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Push down with the other hand (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Tricep dip (4 sets, 12 reps)
- Skull crusher (4 sets, 12 reps)
- Jo Lindner takes Sunday off to give his muscles a chance to heal. Rest days are crucial for building muscle and getting stronger.
Jo Lindner’s Diet
The German bodybuilder thinks that a strict diet will help him reach his goals, and it does. Jo Lindner tries to keep his body fat at about 9%, and he does this by eating healthy foods. In five years, he put on a lot of muscle, which he says is primarily because of what he ate.
Jo Lindner drinks a lot of decaf coffee every day. He’s found that the sweetness of coffee curbs his cravings, and he loves the taste before working out.
Here is Jo Lindner’s diet:
- 1 liter of milk and decaf coffee
- 9 egg whites and 1 whole egg in an omelet with onion.
- Rice cakes in brown
- Caffeine-free coffee
- Shake before a workout
- 5 pieces of rice cake
- Shake after a workout
- Fat-free milk
- Crunchy chicken
- Fried sweet potatoes
- Green salad or veggies
Jo Lindner has a lot of supplements that help him keep up his fitness routine, keep his body in good shape, and keep his energy and focus in the gym. Here is Jo’s stack of supplements:
Jo Lindner has been very busy over the past few years. She has set goals and worked hard to reach them. We can’t believe how ripped he is and how hard he works in the gym and pays attention to what he eats.
To follow Jo Lindner’s workout routine, you must be committed, patient, and passionate about fitness and health. Jo posts pictures he’s taken over the past 4 years that show how he’s changed and how far he’s come. Jo Lindner knows that change takes time and is willing to wait.