Jeremy Foster is a fitness influencer, model, and social media star from the United States. He lives in Houston, Texas, and spends most of his days there blogging about his fitness journey, diet, cuts, and anything else related to fitness and diet.
Jeremy is just starting out in the fitness world at the age of 18, but he already has the confidence and knowledge of someone much older.
Even though we did a lot of research on Jeremy Foster’s workouts and diet, this post doesn’t have his exact schedule. Instead, it’s a collection of his social comments, videos he’s shared, and information from experts in the field.
What We Know Now
- Height: 6 ft
- Weight: 207 pounds
- Age: 18 years
- Accolades: 134k Instagram followers, 19k YouTube subscribers
Also, read Chris Heria Workout Routine & Diet Plan.
As a young fitness influencer, Jeremy’s Instagram shares fitness content, lifestyle tips, and advice about fashion, dating, nutrition, and more. He wants to be a figure of inspiration in the fitness world.
He wants to show other people how to find a goal that will make them want to do something that seems impossible.
On Jeremy’s YouTube channel, he talks about his favorite exercises, explains how supplements work, and talks about which bodybuilders inspired him to get into the sport. He is very open and honest about how he got to where he is now in weightlifting and what he had to give up to get there.
Jeremy Foster Workout Routine
Jeremy has a typical bodybuilding workout plan. He works out every day and does both isolated and compound exercises. Isolation exercises are popular with bodybuilders because they let athletes focus on their form and work out one muscle group at a time. Isolation work can help keep you from getting hurt, improve your balance, and cut down on the time you need to rest between workouts.
Here is the Jeremy Foster workout routine:
Monday – Back
Most of Jeremy Foster’s strength comes from his back. His shoulders are like boulders, his traps are crazy, and his lats are more than sculpted.
Here are a few back exercises that you can see Jeremy do in his videos:
- Pulldown the cable (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Curl hammer (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Renegade Row (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Press the cable down (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Row with one arm bent over (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Curl up preacher (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Superman (4 sets, 8 reps)
Tuesday – Leg Day
Jeremy is honest that he doesn’t always work out his legs, but when he does, it’s one of the hardest workouts he does.
Here are some of the exercises that Jeremy does to work his legs:
- Back squat (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Lunge (4 sets, 8 reps each leg)
- Split squat (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Leg extension (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Deadlift (4 sets, 6 reps)
- Leg curl (4 sets, 8 reps)
Wednesday – Core
Jeremy Foster still workout his abs at least twice a week during his cutting season. But because he is a naturally fit person, he can find time to work on his abs without overdoing it.
- Plank (3 sets, 30-second hold)
- Side plank (3 sets, 30-second hold per side)
- Backward crunch (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Russian twist (3 sets, 12 reps)
- The cables crimp (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Sitting leg lift (3 sets, 10 reps)
Thursday – Arms
Here is an arm-burning exercise that Jeremy does to work on his biceps and triceps:
- Curl hammer (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Tricep kickback (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Barbell curl (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Curl up preacher (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Presse française (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Triceps extension at the top (4 sets, 8 reps)
Friday – Chest
To get Jeremy’s pecs and monster chest, you have to work at it. And you have to spend the time! Here are Jeremy’s favorite chest workouts:
- Do a bench press (4 sets, 6 reps)
- Push up (4 sets, rep til failure)
- Dumbbell fly (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Pullover (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Bench press at an angle (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Chest press (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Incline dumbbell press (4 sets, 10 reps)
Shoulders – Saturday
For a stronger, better-shaped upper body, it’s important to build shoulder strength. Here are Jeremy’s favorite ways to move his shoulders:
- Lateral raise (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Press-push (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Rear delt row (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Dumbbell press (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Rear delt fly (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Arnold put out (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Straight line (3 sets, 8 reps)
- Front raise (3 sets, 8 reps)
Sunday – Day of Rest
Jeremy has been going to the gym and lifting weights as hard as he can all week. On Sunday, he takes a break from working out.
He spends time with his video producer Sam, who helps him edit videos, plan content for the future, and talk to brands about new deals. Jeremy also makes meals ahead of time to get ready for the week.
This is all about Jeremy Foster Workout.
Jeremy Foster’s Diet
As most bodybuilders do, Jeremy tries to get most of his food from lean protein and vegetables. He eats to grow, which means that he eats certain foods to keep his energy up when he’s working hard in the gym to get hypertrophy.
A healthy, protein-rich diet helps a lot in the gym, and if you want to do well at bodybuilding, you need to eat right.
His diet changes while he’s cutting, but he usually sticks to the same food groups he knows will help him get the results he wants.
Here is Jeremy Foster’s diet:
- Protein bar
- Whites of eggs
- Grilled chicken
- Waffle fries
- Mongolian beef
- Brown rice
- Mixed veggies
Jeremy Foster talks for a long time about his list of supplements and what works for him. Here are some of the vitamins and supplements that he takes:
- Thermogenic Fat Burners
- Whey Protein
Jeremy Foster is only 18 years old, but he has already found the thing he is most passionate about and is going after it with all his might. He wants to be successful and will do whatever it takes to get there.
Jeremy’s whole life and career are still in front of him, and he seems like the kind of guy who will take any chance and run with it. So we’re excited to see what he can do before he even turns 30.