Jeff Cavaliere is a fitness expert from the United States. He has a background in physical therapy and has trained and studied for years. Cavaliere is a celebrity trainer who has worked with big names like David Beckham and Terrell Owens. He also runs a supplement company called Athlean X, which helps athletes all over the world build muscle, lose weight, and find a nutrition plan that works for them.
Even though we did research on Jeff Cavaliere’s workout and exercise routine, this article is not his exact workout routine. It gives a general idea of what Jeff does when training himself or clients, based on his own comments and information from others in the industry.
What We Know Now
- Height: 5’8″
- Weight: 190 pounds
- Age: 46 years
- Birthdate: June 28, 1975
- Accolades: Strength and Conditioning certification from the NSCA, BA in physio neurobiology, Masters in physical therapy from the University of Connecticut, previous head physical therapist for the Mets, fitness writer for Men’s Health
Also, read Gabe Deutsch Workout Routine And Diet Plan.
When Jeff Cavaliere found out that lifting weights helped him do better at the sports he loved, he became obsessed with it. He looked up to bodybuilders like Arnold Schwarzenegger, whose achievements in weight training are known all over the world.
Jeff Cavaliere doesn’t believe in the long workouts that most people do for an hour or more. He does 45-minute workouts that are hard, and at the end, he does 15 minutes of conditioning. He would rather work hard and quickly so he can get on with the rest of his day.
Because he has a background in physical therapy, he can offer his clients more insight and knowledge when he coaches. This makes his business more valuable and in demand. His YouTube channel is full of helpful videos about form, technique, diet, exercises, and other things.
Jeff Cavaliere Workout Routine
As a personal trainer, Jeff Cavaliere works out to build lean muscle growth. He uses compound exercises that work for more than one muscle group at once and progressive overload to build mass quickly.
Jeff’s work as a physical therapist and his whole-person approach to fitness has a big impact on how he works out.
Here is the workout plan for Jeff Cavaliere that you have been waiting for:
Monday – Chest workout
- Barbell bench press (3 sets, 15 reps)
- Crossover of two bands or horizontal cable (3 sets, 15 reps)
- Bench press with a slant (3 sets, 15 reps)
- Dips with weights (3 sets, 15 reps)
- Push-ups with weights (3 sets, 15 reps)
- Crossover push-ups by a band (3 sets, 15 reps)
Tuesday – Back Workout
- Deadlifts to warm up (10 reps)
- Chin-ups with weights (3 sets, 15 reps)
- Wide grip pull-ups (3 sets, 15 reps)
- Barbell dead rows (3 sets, 15 reps)
- Alternative high cable row (3 sets, 15 reps)
- Barbell shrug ladder (3 sets, 15 reps)
Wednesday – Full Body Workout
- High squat or low box squat (3 sets, perform for 1 minute each time)
- Squats to the floor (3 sets, perform for 1 minute each time)
- Jump squats (3 sets, perform for 1 minute each time)
- Pushups for the upper body (3 sets, perform for 1 minute each time)
- Pull-ups (3 sets, perform for 1 minute each time)
- Chin curls on the inside (3 sets, perform for 1 minute each time)
- Alternate sprinter lunges (3 sets, perform for 1 minute each time)
Thursday – Conditioning
Jeff Cavaliere does conditioning as part of his weekly workouts because it helps him burn fat, gets his heart rate up, and is a lot more fun for him. Check out this video of Jeff doing 4 mountain climbers and 4 kick-throughs as part of a conditioning segment.
View this post on Instagram
Some other ways to get in shape are:
- Squat jumps
- Split jacks
- Box jumps
- Lateral lunges
Friday – Full Body Workout
- Squats (3 sets, 8-10 reps)
- Deadlifts (3 sets, 8-10 reps)
- Press from above (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Rows (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Chins with weights (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Do a bench press (3 sets, 8-10 reps)
This workout plan shows the benefits of strength training. The compound moves will help you build muscle mass faster. Jeff tells his clients that a full-body workout should include many different kinds of moves.
No matter how fit you are, training multiple muscle groups at once makes you stronger and more durable.
Saturday & Sunday- Rest
Jeff Cavaliere’s workout plan includes a lot of time for him to rest and let his muscles heal and recover. The founder of Athlean X follows his diet plan, keeps in touch with his business clients, and spends time with his family.
Jeff Cavaliere’s Diet
Cavaliere thinks that abs are made in the kitchen, so he avoids processed foods and focuses on fueling his body with lean proteins, complex carbs, whole grains, fruits, and vegetables.
To keep his metabolism going, he eats six meals a day. At least once a day, his favorite snacks are fruit and protein shakes. Jeff Cavaliere’s plan for a healthy diet also includes natural foods that are good for the brain.
Here is Jeff Cavaliere’s diet:
- Pumpkin Oatmeal
- Fruit, including strawberry, kiwi, and banana
- Scrambled eggs
- Skim milk
- Protein shake
- Fruits, like banana and strawberry
- Cajun chicken wrap with sun-dried tomatoes and grilled chicken
- Steamed vegetables
- Greek yogurt
- Vegetable soup
- Black beans
- Grilled fish
- Steamed vegetables
- Baked sweet potato
- Protein shake
Jeff Cavaliere started the popular supplement company Athlean X, so he knows a lot about how supplements support a workout plan and help build a strong foundation for any exercise routine and healthy lifestyle.
He thinks that pre-workout supplements are a great way for men to get in shape and get the best nutrition. Here are a few of the supplements Jeff takes to help his muscles heal, boost his immune system, and keep him focused at the gym.
- Pre Workout
- Whey Protein
- Omega 3s
Also, read Anthony Mantello Workout Routine And Diet Plan.
Jeff Cavaliere makes the best fitness and nutrition plans for his clients. These plans include things like a “killer core circuit” and exercises that burn fat and build muscle mass.
He has the perfect daily schedule, and the ways he works out are the best. It’s easy to see why people call him the “ATH-LEAN.” We trust anything Jeff Cavaliere says about fitness or nutrition because of his crazy back muscles, chiseled abs, and impressive chest muscles.