Jeanette Jenkins was born in Ottawa, Canada. She is also known as a fitness guru and celebrity trainer who founded The Hollywood Trainer and wrote the book The Hollywood Trainer Weight-Loss Plan.
Jeanette was very enthusiastic about sports and took part in every athletic event in school, be it soccer, football, baseball, or hockey. She was hooked on fitness from a very young age and aspired to be a trainer someday.
|height||5 feet 5 inches|
Also, read Ana Cheri’s Workout Routine, Diet plan & Fitness Tips.
Jeanette Jenkins Workout Routine
Jeanette Jenkins recommends keeping it fresh and protecting your body by mixing up your activities. She suggests doing 1 day of strength training, 1 of yoga or Pilates, and different forms of cardio to prevent overuse.
Jeanette recommends kickboxing, jogging, and any other kind of aerobic activity. She does 30 minutes of boxing and kickboxing workouts at home. She also does 30 min beginner treadmill workout
She starts with a total-body strength workout. She also uses weights of five to 10 pounds of dumbbells.
It is a great way to build endurance and strength to get her heart rate up, and burn calories. She does 20 minutes of HIIT exercise and 15 minutes of Tabata workout., She repeats it at least two times a day.
she does yoga, to relieve back pain, manage stress, and ease symptoms. She does 30 minutes Yoga workout from CrossFit sugar.
She does 25minutes of pilates from Class Fitsugar which is very essential to build up foundational core strength.
Exercise Jeanette do
- Reverse plank or alternating leg lifts: 10-12
- Flutter kicks: 20-30
- Side plank with hip lift: 10-12
- Bent knee V-ups: 10-16
- 5-Minute Do Anywhere Workout
- plank: 60 sec
- Squat jumps: 25-30
- Push-ups: 25-40
- Bicycle crunches: 25-50
- Burpees: 15-25
This is all about Jeanette Jenkins workout routine.
Jeanette’s Diet Plan
Every living cell in your body is made from the food that you eat, so eat as your life depends on it, so she recommends to eats wholesome, natural foods like egg whites, turkey bacon, chicken breast, greens, whole grains, and fresh fruit.
What She Eats
- egg white
- green tea
- fruits, berries, lemon
- sweet potatoes
- what she avoids
- refined sugar
- fast food, junk food
- processed food
- artificial additives
- chemical ingredients
- She usually consumes 6 meals a day: breakfast, lunch, and dinner along with 3 snacks, Because the foods she gravitates for are natural, which tend to be much lower in calories than processed foods so she can afford to eat more.
- A snack is a piece of fruit or veggie sticks and hummus. She eats fresh green juices and makes a healthy one from a couple of handfuls of spinach, an apple, juice of a lemon, and fresh ginger along with ice and water.
- She consumes half of her body weight in ounces of water.
- She recommends taking 3 servings of green vegetables each day which helps to strengthen her immune system and decrease the risk of disease. this is all about Jeanette’s diet plan.
Jeanette Jenkins is also known as the fitness guru and celebrity trainer. She is very conscious about her fitness. Jeanette is very enthusiastic about sports and took part in every athletic event in school, be it soccer, football, baseball, or hockey. she was concerned about fitness from a yearly age .she is also an inspiration for many people all around.