Jayson Christopher Tatum Aka Jayson Tantum was born on the 3rd of March 1998 in St.Louis, the United States to his parents, Justin Tantum and Brandy Cole. As a sibling, he has a brother called Jaycon Tantum. By origin, he is American and his ethnicity is Mixed.
He had an astounding freshman year in his basketball career at college, ranking 4th in made free throws and 5th in rebounds. After finishing his freshman year, Jayson decided to go into the 2017 NBA Draft as a one-and-done. He has won different awards and titles including the Gatorade National “Player of the Year” in 2016.
Jayson Tatum Body Stats
|Height||6 feet 8 inches|
|Eye color||Dark Brown|
Jayson Tatum Workout Routine
The NBA player follows a prominent basketball workout routine. In which she practices his passing, dribbling, and shooting quite a lot. This is great as those three things are the foundation of basketball.
Jayson Tatum workout includes:
- The first training he performs is for improving his shooting form. While doing this he targets to get sufficient shooting mechanics and a better shot feel.
Post up one dribble drop step finishes
- After shooting, he qualifies to dribble. In this routine, he targets to get the ability to post up smaller players than him and go within a move.
Between float Explosive and Between Finishes
- This routine is essential to improve the ability to use float dribble and to change speed going from 0 to 100 with a lot of explosiveness.
Between Float cross and Drop spin Finishes
- It is an identical thing with just a little change. The aim here is to target the capacity to use float dribble and change speed but also use drop spin and finishes.
Between Float and Between Float Mid-range step back
- The aim is to target the capacity to use float dribble to stop defenders and hit mid-range steps back.
High ball screen mid-range step back
- The aim here is to increase the high ball screen and use a mid-range step back.
Shot Fak Side and Step 3’s
- Aim to get the knowledge to use shot fakes and hits 3’s while dribbling.
Between Float and Between Jabs
- This process is Jayson Tatum’s basketball workout routine. He also does power training and focuses on explosiveness.
Jayson Tatum Diet Plan
Now as we are done with identifying what Jayson Tatum does, it will be more beneficial to move on to a diet plan. To be fair athletes, especially NBA Players, eats a lot, they are big, they are bulky, and they need a lot of stamina to run back and forth for a full game.
His diet consists of many proteins, carbohydrates, vitamins calcium. The favorite food NBA players have is chicken and turkey. You might not think oot but they do have many cheat meals which they don’t even consider cheat meals. Not all of them but the maximum of them do get lots of cheat meals. For them, it’s good as they are big they require to eat more and get that power.
They do drink tons of water the whole day. So that is also an outstanding thing you should never forget about any athlete. As long as you take a well-balanced meal that consists of all nutrients, protein, vitamins, etc will get big. This is all about the diet plan of Jayson Tatum.
Jayson Tatum is an amazing power forward for the Boston Celtics team who is also known for his super athletics and lean body yet he looks quite bulky and also big. He does several workouts which help him to make his body strong.
His diet also includes healthy food that keeps him fit. If we just take one thing from him then it would be this: You gotta have confidence in yourself first before anybody else will.
Also, read James Harden Workout Routine And Diet Plan.