Jason Isaac Cutler “Jay Cutler” is a well-known former American professional bodybuilder. His birthday is August 3, 1973, and he was born in Sterling, Massachusetts, United States. Jay Cutler started working in his brother’s concrete construction business, Cutler bros. Concrete, when he was 11 years old.
Cutler began training to be a bodybuilder at the age of 18. He qualified from Quinsigamond Community College in 1993 with a degree in criminal justice, aiming to work as a corrections officer for a maximum-security prison. An IFBB pro, he is a four-time Mr. Olympia winner, having achieved in 2006, 2007, 2009, and 2010. Here, Jay Cutler’s Workout Routine, Jay Cutler’s diet plan, Jay Cutler’s Height, Jay Cutler’s Weight, and Jay Cutler’s Body Measurement are described in detail.
Jay Cutler’s Body Measurement
Talking about Jay Cutler’s height and body weight. He stands at a height of 5 ft 9 inches and weighs around 120.2 kg. Moreover, he has blonde hair and blue eyes.
|Height||5 ft 9 inches (175 cm)|
|Weight||120.2 kg – 124.7 kg (265 lbs -275 lbs)|
|Chest Size||58 inches|
|Waist Size||34 inches|
|Arms Size||21 inches|
|Thighs Size||30 inches|
Jay Cutler’s Workout Routine
Within Cutler’s workout routines, he generally mixes up his workouts with a lot of arms, legs, and back workouts. He does not look to lose weight until all the muscles are evenly practiced.
He focuses more on the muscle groups that are not as dense or full, training his arms a little light while his legs and back are drilled really hard.
Here is Jay Cutler’s workout routine:-
Monday: Chest and Calves
Within this routine, Cutler shows six workouts, but for a total of 3 sets and 1 min rest.
Each workout is performed, with 3 sets, 10 reps, and 1-min rest:-
- Leverage Incline Chest Pin
- Flat Bench Press
- Dumbbell Flyes, Dips
- Dumbbell Straight-Arm Pull-Over
- Standing Calf Raise
- Placed Calf Raise
Tuesday: Biceps and Triceps
On Tuesday, Cutler marks his biceps, arms, and triceps. However, there are 10 various workouts within Cutler’s arms, biceps, and triceps routine.
Each workout is performed with 3 sets, 10 reps, and 1-minute rest:-
- Rope Push-Down
- French Press
- Close-Grip Bench Press
- Straight-Bar Push-Down
- Barbell Curl
- Preacher Curl
- Dumbbell Curl
- Hammer Curl
- Reverse Curl
Wednesday is a rest (relax) day for Jay Cutler.
On Thursday, Jay Cutler strikes his back routine for seven workouts. Each workout is performed for a total of 4 sets, 10 reps, and 1 min rest.
Here’s Jay Cutler’s back routine:-
- Reverse-Grip Pull-Down
- One-Arm Dumbell Row
- T-Bar Row
- Bent-Over Barbell Row
- Placed Cable Row
- Back Additions
On Friday, Jay Cutler strikes a shoulders exercise routine by doing seven different workouts.
Here’s Jay Cutler’s shoulder routine:-
- Placed Side Dumbbell Lateral (6 sets, 10 reps, 1 min rest)
- Dumbbell Press (4 sets, 10 reps, 1 min rest)
- Barbell Front Raise (3 sets, 10 reps, 1 min rest)
- Cable Lateral Raise(3 sets, 10 reps, 1 min rest)
- Rear Dumbbell Lateral (3 sets, 10 reps, 1 min rest)
- Rear Cable Lateral (3 sets, 10 reps, 1 min rest)
- Dumbbell Shrug (6 sets, 10 reps, 1 min rest)
On Saturday, Cutler shows a legs routine, focusing on major 10 workouts. Every set is around 4 reps.
Here’s Jay Cutler’s leg routine:-
- Lying Leg Curl (4 sets, 10 reps, 1 min rest)
- Placed Leg Curl (3 sets, 10 reps, 1 min rest)
- Single-Leg Curl (3 sets, 10 reps, 1 min rest)
- Stiff-Legged Deadlift (3 sets, 10 reps, 1 min rest)
- Leg Addition (2 sets, 10 reps, 1 min rest)
- Leg Press (4 sets, 10 reps, 1 min rest)
- Hack Squat (4 sets, 10 reps, 1 min rest)
- Front Squat (4 sets, 10 reps, 1 min rest)
- Lunge (3 sets, 10 reps, 1 min rest)
- Leg Addition (4 sets, 10 reps, 1 min rest)
Sunday is a rest day.
Jay Cutler Diet Plan
The diet plan of Jay Cutler consists of consuming 6 meals a day with lots of carbs, protein, and other vital nutrients. He consumes every 2 to 3 hours. His other habit is to drink severe than a gallon of water every day to retain himself hydrated and healthy.
Jay Cutler diet may include:-
Jay Cutler Breakfast
Jay Cutler Pre-workout Meal:-
- Protein smoothie with fat milk
Jay Cutler Post-workout Meal:-
- Chicken breast
Jay Cutler Lunch:-
- Chicken breast
- Protein shake with just water
Jay Cutler Dinner:-
- Sweet potato
This is all information about Jay Cutler’s daily diet plan.
FAQ about Jay Cutler Workout Routine and Diet Plan
What does Jay Cutler eat in a day?
- Jay Cutler usually eats six meals a day with lots of carbs, protein, and other vital nutrients.
How many sets did Jay Cutler do?
- Do 18 to 26 sets for large body parts, such as the back and quads. Do 15 to 20 sets for smaller body parts, such as triceps and calves.
Who trained Jay Cutler?
- Marcos Rodriguez is the trainer of Jay Cutler.
How many calories does Jay Cutler eat a day?
- Jay Cutler usually eats 4,700 calories a day.