Joseph Jason Namakaeha Momoa is an American actor, writer, director, producer, and model. He is professionally known as Jason Momoa. He is best identified for his television characters as Ronon Dex on the military science fiction series Stargate Atlantis, Khal Drogo in the HBO fantasy television series Game of Thrones, and Declan Harp, in particular, Netflix series Frontier.
On 1st August 1979, he was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, the U.S, with the birth name of Joseph Jason Namakaeha Momoa, and he was taken to Coni Momoa and Joseph Momoa. His dad is of Native Hawaiian descent, while his mother is German and Irish, including Native American ancestry.
Jason Momoa Body Stats
|Hair Color||Darl Brown|
|Chest size||50 inches|
|Waist size||34 inches|
|Biceps size||18 inches|
Jason Momoa Workout Routine
All youth who want to follow bodybuilding professionally then keep reading the workout routine of Jason Momoa. Jason has a strong body and works very hard to maintain the same. He attends a very intense and heavy workout routine and is a very well-known personality with people.
Momoa took advice from Mark Twight, who programmed his training management with a mix of whole-body measurement and isolation exercises to combine with drop sets. Jason loves beer and prefers adding peanut butter to his diet.
Jason Momoa Chest Workout Exercises
- Flat bench press of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Incline bench press of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Incline dumbbell press of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Plate push-ups of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Dips of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
This is all about Jason Momoa’s workout for the chest.
Jason Momoa Back Workout Exercises
- The standard pull of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Reverse grip draw-up of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Close grip draw-up of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Seated pulley rows of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Barbell reverse grip turned over rows of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
This is all about Jason Momoa’s workout for back
Jason Momoa Leg Workout Exercises
- Bodyweight squat for 8-10 reps, 3 sets
- Stiff-legged deadlifts of 8-10 reps, 3 sets
- Rear squat of 8-10, 3 sets
- Bodyweight jump squats of 8-10 reps, 3 sets
This is all about Jason Momoa’s workout for the leg.
Jason Momoa Core Workout Exercise
- Medicine ball slam of 6-8 reps, 4 sets
- Kett;e bell swings of 6-8 reps, 4 sets
- Burpee of 6-8 reps, 4 sets
- 40-yard sprints of 6-8 reps, 4 sets
This is all about Jason Momoa’s workout routine for the core body.
Jason Momoa Arm Workout Exercises
- Barbell military press of 6-8 reps, 4 sets
- Bodyweight dips of 6-8 reps, 4 sets
- Diamond push-ups of 6-8 reps, 4 sets
- Dumbbell biceps curls of 6-8 reps, 4 sets
- Dumbbell triceps extension of 6-8 reps, 4 sets
- Be sure to have your heart healthy by practicing 30-45 minutes of running, swimming, hiking, or yoga daily in the morning.
This is all about Jason Momoa’s workout for arms.
Jason Momoa Diet Plan
Jason Momoa has told in an interview that he likes Guinness. He regularly eats fresh and healthy food, including lean meats and green vegetables. He requires a protein-rich diet consisting of 8 boiled chicken breasts for their training. For extra energy and stamina, Jason Momoa continues peanuts Butter to his diet. His diet includes:
- His breakfast consists of 8 egg whites also oatmeal.
- He shakes dried nuts and whey before having lunch.
- Brown rice, including chicken and boiled vegetables for lunch.
- The evening breakfast in Jason Momoa’s diet plan involves a protein shake. He trains gymnastics after drinking his protein shake. He loves to eat fish and broccoli.
This is all regarding Jason Momoa’s diet plan.
FAQ Regarding Jason Momoa
Is Jason Momoa a Samoan?
- Jason Momoa knows as a Native Hawaiian and Polynesian. According to a 2101 report from the Des Moines Register, Momoa, 40, was born in Honolulu and made his Native Hawaiian heritage from his father’s side. Nevertheless, at 6 months old, he transferred to his mother’s hometown of Norwalk, Iowa.
How many times a day does Jason Momoa workout?
- By maintaining a high tempo, he will feel the burn sooner and furthermore reduce the number of overall muscles. As a result, he workout up to three times a day.
What is Jason Momoa’s diet?
- Momoa’s diet is keto-Esque, indicating heavy on lean meat, fish in particular, and leafy greens. Meanwhile, he needs to bulk up; protein can go very high, while he usually avoids sugar and processed foods; Momoa saves calories for beer.
Who is trainer of Jason Momoa?
- Stuart Walton is his trainer.