Idris Elba is an award-winning English actor, writer, filmmaker, musician, and disk jockey. He is best known for his character in Luther’s British crime drama series. His birthday is September 6, 1972, and he was born in London, United Kingdom.
Elba also became widely famous for his roles in the films such as The Unborn, Legacy, Thor, and Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom. For all those films, he has to get into great shape. Here are Elba’s workout routine and diet plan to enhance his fitness, agility, timing, and power.
Idris Elba’s Body Measurement (Body Stats)
Regarding Idris Elba’s height and body weight, he stands at 6 ft 3 inches and weighs around 86 kg or 190 lbs. Moreover, he has black hair color and brown eyes.
|Height||6 ft 3 inches or 190 cm|
|Weight||86 kg or 190 lbs|
|Chest Size||43 inches|
|Waist Size||34 inches|
|Biceps Size||16 inches|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
Idris Elba Workout Routine
Within Idris Elba’s workout routine, he usually focuses on different workout methods. Regarding diet, he loves to eat carbs like pasta, rice, and beer.
Idris Elba likes utilizing all different workout methods, so don’t be afraid to train more or less than what is given, and add your twists. He usually performs 3 to 5 days a week.
Here is Idris Elba’s exercise routine:-
Monday: Calisthenics Workout
On Monday, Idris Elba performs a calisthenic workout routine with 100 reps.
Here is Idris Elba’s calisthenics workout routine:-
- Push-Ups (100 reps)
- Air Squats (100 reps)
- Leg Raises (100 reps)
- Pull-Ups (50 reps)
- Lunges (50 reps)
- Dips (50 reps)
Tuesday: Morning Run
On Tuesday, Idris Elba likes to perform some morning running, often upwards of 45+ minutes.
Wednesday: Full Body Fitness
On Wednesday, Idris Elba performs a full-body fitness routine focusing on ten effective workouts.
Here is Idris Elba’s full-body fitness routine:-
- Dumbbell Bench Press (3 sets of 10 reps)
- Dips (3 sets of 25 reps)
- Arnold Presses (3 sets of 10 reps)
- Pike Push-Ups (3 sets of 25 reps)
- Light Deadlifts (3 sets of 10 reps)
- Wide Pull-Ups (3 sets of 10 reps)
- Preacher Curls (3 sets of 10 reps)
- Triceps Overhead Extension (3 sets of 15 reps)
- Sit-Ups (3 sets of 15 reps)
- Leg Raises (3 sets of 25 reps)
Thursday: Morning Run
On Thursday, Idris Elba likes to perform some morning running, often upwards of 45+ minutes.
Friday: Kickboxing Workout
On Friday, Idris Elba performs a kickboxing workout routine by doing 5 different workouts.
Here is Idris Elba’s kickboxing workout routine:-
- Three-minute High and Low Kicks Sparring, and Combos (5 sets)
- Three-minute Rounds on the Speed Bag (5 sets)
- 3-minute Rounds of Shadow Boxing (5 sets)
- One-minute Planks (3 sets)
- Leg Lifts (5 sets of 25 reps)
Saturday and Sunday: Rest
On Saturday and Sunday, Idris Elba rests and recovers.
Idris Elba’s Diet Plan
What is Idris Elba diet plan? He is sure of what he puts into his body. But he does not follow a well-balanced diet. Idris Elba has a rule always to consume a good breakfast, getting in carbs and protein, usually a healthy cereal and eggs. He likes to drink wheat and corn, which is good for his metabolism.
Idris Elba must cut off pasta, rice, and beer during his training. He has to give away lots of food that he loves, which shows how much excitement he has for training.
Here is Idris Elba’s diet plan:-
- Breakfast: Wheat oatmeal, Eggs
- Snack: Protein shake, Fruits
- Lunch: Brown rice, Chicken breast, Avocado
- Dinner: Pork loin, Quinoa, Vegetables
Idris Elba uses the following supplements to support fuel his gains:-
- Whey protein
FAQ about Idris Elba’s Workout Routine and Diet Plan
How many times a week does Idris Elba train?
- Idris Elba usually performs 3 to 5 days a week. His training includes Calisthenics workout, Morning run, Full-body fitness, and Kickboxing workout.
What does Idris Elba eat in a day?
- Idris Elba usually eats 4 to 5 meals a day. His diet consists of Wheat oatmeal, Eggs, Protein shake, Fruits, Brown rice, Chicken breast, Avocado, Pork loin, Quinoa, and Vegetables.
Who trained Idris Elba?
- Kieran Keddle is the coach of Idris Elba.
How many calories does Idris Elba eat a day?
- Idris Elba usually eats 2000 to 3000 calories a day.
Also, read about Ashley Nocera’s Workout Routine & Diet Plan.